[FM] Danganronpa FM (Sign-ups - 41/41) - Rolling Nov 22

Not even spoiler characters?

No, the 30 characters are all non-spoiler ones.

wow damn

also boring but still

only reason that matters tbqh

4 Likes

2 Likes

fuck it /join no weeb shit tho :joy:

3 Likes

/Join
You’re gonna have to ping me when it starts though, I’ll probably have forgotten about it by 2 November.

Also, you don’t need to know anything about Danganronpa to be able to play, right?

/Biggest In Of My Life

/in

IN
Yes to Danganronpa flavour!
(My hope is I get Kiibo)

what is dangaropa actually?

I… Am hoping this is a joke.
It is… Right?

No

1 Like

Anime

PWAA but even anime-r

aka not worth

also lol they too scared to do normal blood so it’s pink

1 Like

/in

Danganronpa the series was created by Spike Chunsoft. The game in Beta stage was called Distrust and used a mechanic which didn’t find it’s way into the three games this is based on which was the trust/distrust meter which could affect different things in the game.

Story wise the games are all pretty different but I’m going to say not much just to make sure I don’t spoil em and they’ll be in respective dropdown boxes.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

The first game in the series Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Or just DR:THH for short) is set in Hope’s Peak Academy. A place where the best of the best known as Ultimate students gather. Every Ultimate level student is the best in their job and some example talents from this game are: Affluent Progeny, Clairvoyant, Programmer. This game follows the story of Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student who made it into the academy via a lottery and his tale of hope and despair.

Trapped inside Hope’s Peak Academy, fifteen students are forced to kill each other by this crazy bear called Monokuma. If you kill a classmate you can leave… If you are not discovered. Once a student dies, the class get to investigate it and then a class trial begins in which is the culprit is found, they are executed. If they’re not, then everyone else is executed and the ‘blackened’ culprit gets to graduate. There are rules students have to follow and if they break them, they get executed.

Finally there’s a battle between hope and despair. Hope wins because yay for nice feelings, am I right? A few students get set free into the new world after the Mastermind who kept them there decides to execute themselves just to taste despair.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

In almost every single way this game is similar except the game is primarily set on an island. The cast are also of course different this time having… An Ultimate Breeder, Lucky Student, Affluent Progeny, Gamer and Photographer to name a few. This time you follow a boy who doesn’t know his talent Hajime Hinata and see his development.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Welcome to the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles! Where you find who is imo the most colourful cast. Same basis as usual except in trials where now you can lie to your classmates to progress the game.

Cast consists of many ultimates including the Ultimate Maid, Ultimate Robot (My boi), Ultimate Inventor (My girl), Ultimate Supreme Leader (My other boi) etc. This time you follow the story of Kaede Akamatsu, a girl known as the Ultimate Pianist after the tropey ‘Magical Girl Transformation’ scene.

Executions are more brutal imo and I grew super attached to this cast.

basically anime styled(bc japanese) dramatic murder mystery game

if you know what japan is like then you’ve got it down

1 Like

The duality of man

2 Likes

As a fellow person that hath never touched or played the game…

I skimmed through some things.
Basically it’s anime (fked up) setting where peeps gotta murder one another to escape.
As all VNs, you can play to solve mysteries.
Gore wannabe but pink blood lol.

AA is better than Dangan change my mind.
(Tho AA is kinda fked up in their own way, I prefer Investigations.)

1 Like