[FM] Dota 2 - eevee's wild ride - Game End

I didn’t know all of this /vote Maxwell

nerf this

okay, time to find a list of real people.first of all, there are 3 people im 99% sure are town and alive: me, solic, and xblade 6
besides these people, who do you tink is real, solic?

please dont quickhammer today guys

We know everyone on the wagon yesterday was real, since hammer was struck at exact majority.

2 Likes

I am scum now, but i haven’t always been. I was Omniknight, Town Offensive, but gaining the Divine Rapier turned me into an NK. My class has a 2-use killing ability. With the first use I killed 7 which was a terrible read. After that i killed twice in one night as the rapier gives an extra killing action each night. If/when i get lynched, the divine rapier will be (randomly) passed on to one of the players that voted for me, and that person will become the new NK with a wincon of being the sole living individual at the end of the game. If that person dies, the rapier will be passed on to a random one of his or her voters, or his or her assassin, and so on. It’s a constantly transferring-upon-death NK-converting item. In fact based on this criteria, it seems impossible for the Divine Rapier to lose the game. If you’re sold on the idea that I’ve been scum the whole game, feel free to lynch me, because when I die I’m freed of the rapier’s hold and become town again.

Then why did you not mention this earlier?

oh, so you did double kill? hm.

does the rapier transform them upon receiving the item or upon killing you?

I’ve been composing this message for an hour.

Don’t we have an item thief claim though? :thinking: Wonder what would happen with that.

boi

he died that was bounty hunter Blizer

Oh right.

Did you kill Blizer?

1 Like

@maxwell, did you kill the bounty hunter?

/unvote

Tinfoil: Maxwell is a Boom Bye Town

I can feel Maxwell overthinking his posts through my computer.

Or I feel my confirmation bias

1 Like

If you kill the previous wielder you inherit it. If the previous wielder is lynched then a random one of his or her voters gets it. I’m unsure the interaction with theft.
Yes, I killed 2 with the divine rapier.

@Solic just keep doing the thing

1 Like