[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

I just saw it addressed to Jane and figured as much, my mistake

Gorta’s wall feels vaguely villagery

this I agree with and yelled at arete for

and this turbo read is like not right but I think that this is more likely to be something gorta believes than something he pulled out of thin air

This part is wrong, but yeah, I also hate that Arete has Nappy as a wolf, but won’t vote up nappy even when one of their wolf reads was voting it.

That’s

what

everything in this comment is wrong

Like, my issue with Kyo is that, while claiming he thought Jane was scum, he treated Jane like he knew they were flipping town

that’s

I seriously don’t get what’s confusing about that but you keep misunderstanding it so clearly it’s something?

and saying I was on a vanity wagon is blatantly ridiculous, I specifically got off the vanity wagon I was on to try to save Jane, who I thought was more likely to flip town than DatBird, and voted DatBirdslot at a point when that put them to a rand

that’s literally the exact opposite of a vanity wagon

no

my case against Nappy/Kyo is that

• that slot had TMI, both in their case on me/Ami and in how they treated Jane at EoD
  • that slot (as both Nappy and Kyo) has been extremely agenda-y, like Kyo pushed Marshalkat for giving PR cover despite the fact that that’s a strategy he’s familiar with and has employed himself (and then tried to cover up the fact that he was familiar with the strategy :upside_down_face:)
  • that slot (as both Nappy and Kyo) has had an extremely narrow focus – like, I get that we’re both tunnelled, tunnelling isn’t inherently scummy, but they’ve made no attempt at solving other slots except in pre-flippy ways
  • that slot (mostly as Nappy) has been super performative
  • that slot (as Kyo) has, like, borderline openwolved (this is about Kyo calling for a quickhammer three hours into the day)
  • on a meta-level they aren’t even in their ““town-meta””, like, they’ve been getting meta-clears for things that Kyo … has done in the wolf game he just finished …

so first of all I had … multiple scumreads … as I’ve explained several times …

second of all Nappy had like one post that Ami and I thought was super JoaTy at the time and I was initially hesitant to vote someone who was kinda scummy but pretty JoaTy, then he got a lot wolfier (and also we picked up on Marshal’s JoaT softs) and at that point they were scummy enough that I was willing to take my chances on them being secretly a JoaT

I obviously couldn’t explain the second thing yesterday

1 Like

Blegh

This is right.

/unvote

Dat’s ISO is really towny but I can’t get over how scummy Wazza was. Aaa.

It’s because it’s marshal/arete Sulit

Ree

Sounds like a good execute to me :+1:

1 Like

wow I really love having my posts interpreted in literally the opposite way that they were obviously intended to be :slightly_smiling_face:

the reason Marshalkat being on the wagon made me not want to vote it is that … the fact that someone I scumread was voting that wagon made me think that wagon was more likely to be town …

and as you yourself pointed out, once I stopped scumreading Marshal I didn’t particularly object to being on the same wagon with him

I don’t get what’s confusing about this

It’s probably not and even if it was you telling me that without making any effort to explain it isn’t going to go anywhere.

1 Like

Grr

Also when is EoD

:roll_eyes:

24 hours and a bit

fwiw I think your logic is literal preflipping and I disagree with it

but I don’t think the push on you is… good.

i need to read the whatsitcalled randomizer thingy

Wait it hasn’t even been 24 hours

Fuck

@an_gorta_pratai can you give your thoughts on us (me/kat)

what you read us as and why

can be a few paragraphs but feel free to grab quotes and stuff too if you want to make it cooler looking

gg

There is a lot to unpack here, so I won’t just quote the whole thing

Did you miss that Kyo was pushing for your head and was using that to try and clear Jane of being a wolf? Kyo only said Jane could flip wolf if you flipped wolf, which is not crazy, as there were a few odd moments between you two.

Why not push Nappy instead? Most people would have joined that wagon tbqh and it would have been an easier sale than DatWazza.

Here’s the deal if you can prove all of this I will vote with you even if I think you are scummy as hell. I am stubborn, but if you present a decent case I might bite

Why not explain this earlier in the day? This feels like an excuse and more of an afterthought than logical reasoning. I might buy it if you could point out the posts in which you thought Nappy was softing a JoaT claim.

In my opinion you are making up bs, unless you can back up your claims about nappy. The argument with Kyo was odd, but nothing too crazy for someone being tunneled to death.

You still pushed them as scum though

This is why I think you two are wolves together because it was a pointless argument that went nowhere and you didn’t specify when you started TRing Marshal. You made little things here and there, but nothing saying “Ok, Marshal is officially a villager at this point”. I could be wrong about you, but I kind of think you hoped people wouldn’t notice

This is about the progression on marsh/kat slot and its fucking weird.

Arete pushes them for a reason that’s kinda of stupid and (lol preflips here) if W/W I think is just an attempt to not uber hard buddy them and leave some early distancing. After pushing them they mindmeld a few times and say that kat is weird and marsh is kinda town. Which is guess isn’t terrible? its just a bit weird and I think forced. But at some point arete just kinda decides marshal is like top town never lynch and Idk where the fuck that came from