[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

You didn’t have to case all of those posts because the NK pool was me and Katze and we were both an easy lynch, but you did put the effort to finding why Katze was the NK through social posts even if you had TMI saying Katze was a wolf.

Okay ModeShifter’s slot drops now because of this
This feels like an excuse just to townread someone

You literally just said sulit is actively doing things and you townread them
This is really interesting. I don’t think Centuries’ flip flops like this as wolf.

Feel like this is an indicator Centuries’ is actually trying to solve, albeit a fluff post.
I like how he’s showing that he’s noticed something unnatural.

Doing it again

And more evidence he’s trying to solve rather than look for bad pushes

I think Centuries has quite high town equity
Also why the hell did Napoleon feel the need to use 91 posts
Oh my lord what a waste
When does the day end?

1 Like

I am saying you can put effort into making a case on someone if you wish and that case on Nappy was just a mix of laziness and OMGuS

You didn’t have to spend hours looking over Katze’s ISO at late in the night

Can you explain to me why you believe Arete is town
I don’t see it

Friendly reminder that Wazza is really scummy and I wrote something explaining why.

And I don’t think Dat is towny enough to counteract that.

Aroot just town.

I don’t know how to explain.

1 Like

like 21h i think

post cap lifts 2h before EoD

Orange might be better at reading Arete or explain why than me?

They’ve been around a bit but they’ve been giving me hot takes.

Hot takes are not good takes.

I love you orange.

How am I really scummy? I’ve not spoke due to lack of motivation of even playing this game.

What are orange’s takes

Scum are more likely to have Napoleon PFP to blend in.

And another one I don’t want to say.

I think arete is a villager

and i’m sorry but i’m not convinced by such captivating points as “arete tried hard on an iso in a wolfgame of theirs and tried less hard here”

I agree with sulit and i’ll try to put it into words

Arete like… believes their reads. And I can see why they have their reads. Their posts make… sense. There’s a line of logic I can follow.

they are just

:joy_cat: town :joy_cat:

Also their frustration at nap feels genuine but that might just be because I was in a similar position

there’s also the evidence of there being mutliple mindmelds and while most of them were ones arete wrote after I made the post (which means it’s possible they are fake) I do not think arete has been trying to appeal specifically to me through their posts or mindmelds and does not seem like the type of wolf to do something specific multiple times to appeal to a specific player.

if arete is wolf

i will put hot sauce on beef jerky

and eat

actually

that sounds good

im going to do that now

congratulations orange is now my top townread

which doesn’t mean much given that you guys were my second highest townread before but

like I don’t think this is a good take but I think it’s a take that comes from a villager

Can someone try to tell me why this would ever come from Town, please

I don’t

believe you

I like sulit but I don’t really think this is what propells them to toptownread for you

is this like something you think orange specifically would say because orange says things like this?

I don’t remember him doing stuff like that in the games i’ve played with him or seen of him

im lowish on posts

yike

(I do think that this perfomative way you are doing it is slightly villagery but I want to know why to help me understand you and sulit/orange better)

They are talking to us like we have no idea how to play the game
They are reading from a manual
This is like being told to do an essay, you’re given a method of how to do the essay and you write why the method of doing the essay is effective
You aren’t doing the essay
Arete isn’t solving

It’s like

I don’t think someone with TMI on who the wolves are comes up with a read that’s dumb in that particular way

I don’t know how to explain it better

and I they were already a townread of mine, like, if I’d had them at null this probably wouldn’t have catapulted them to Top™ Town™ Status™ but

He also jokingly said that scum are more likely to not be in a hydra but I didn’t get the joke and said but hydras are made pre game and now I feel dumb.

1 Like

I explained earlier.