[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

confused katze noises

If I’m going to jokingly tunnel you, I need something to bite on, you nerd. All you’ve done is complain that I’m not tunneling you – which is honestly quite confusing? What are you hoping to accomplish here?

/unvote

God damn I blinked for two minutes, I just meme voted those two and now I have to waste a post unvoting.

I’'m going to assume that this is because I decided not to press people with questions or reaction test with my first posts?

Why does this feel like you’re trying to imitate that thing where you question Arete about how they handle your slot?

Hmm… eh, probably confirmation bias…

unless?

yeah thats what i thought lol

a few reasons

i’ll tease the first

:heart:

Marshal > katze rn lmao

I mean

It’s not that I want you to tunnel me

It’s just that I think you’d be tunneling me if you were town

and that the fact that you aren’t comes from Wolfy Concern About Appearances

I’m not wasting any more of sulit’s posts but suffice to say I will be very busy for the majority of D1 and because there is also a post cap I’m probably going to be mostly absent

glgl

2 Likes

I wanted to do this beforehand.

I planned that announcement pre-roll.

There is also a reason for doing this and a certain event that prompted me to do it (which I can’t mention - no matter how much you press me)

And this playstyle is something I’ve tried out indirectly.

fuck it

i’m trying 3 posts early

arete is a villager

and bad at FM

but a villager

72% certain

So, you mean this post?

I’m pretty sure you’ve done this kind “I’m changing my playstyle” opener as town before.

Why do you think it’s scum!AI for Napoleon?

I’d rather he answer another question first actually.

depends on if he actually sticks to it

but

i’m getting a very performative vibe from his posts

that was the starter and that was the big boy seed that sprung the roots for this read

when as town he is much more logical and… solvier

I think the scummier part is the “I’m going to sheep X for the next few hours” but it’s probably just a bad play all around instead of actual scum line of think

His argument is that “because I did it as scum, Napoleon is probably scum too”.

Which means, either his read is bogus (I wouldn’t place it necessarily AI in the wrong direction yet) or he has a specific impression of my slot that expects me to share similarities to his playstyle.

So it’s scummy because it’s a bad play?

Nappy you just had to read the rest of the post

1 Like

I was planning on waiting for you to actually post some content before I actually tunneled you

I’m not exactly good at tunneling people before they post, because… what am I going to tunnel?

Like… “Arete hasn’t posted in 60 seconds, this is clearly wolf AI of them because they’re talking in scumchat! lol!”

Your logic here is so confusing that I honestly think you’re RTing me :upside_down_face:

But since when do I care about my appearance as a wolf?