[FM] Henry Stickmin Vig10er - Game Thread - Government (Town) Wins! (3/10)

Fair warning: I love Walls! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, okay! I assumed it was a game, and was more hoping for a link if so xD
I asked because posts like #19 tend to ping me in the first Day, because I find wolves more likely to piggyback when they see that other people are making an effort to be… serious, or… have a different playstyle than normal!

Thank you for the welcome!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Things are a little faster than I’m used to this early, but I will do my best!

Thank you!! :heart:
Is there a reason you singled out SirDerpsALot for indicating their activity will be low, but didn’t mention me, or an_gorta_pratai?
Is this opener-read specific to this player?

I will say that you coming into the thread with aggression and energy is nice! I feel tempted to villageread you for kickstarting the match, but I will refrain from doing that. Wolves want to play the game too xD

Ha! Same.
I like that we had the same thoughts here, but I’d like to warn you not to fall into this trap.
I think this is a small good look for you. Very possible to fake, but you’ve given the first read of the game that I find myself able to understand.

Now then, is this a real thought?
I won’t lie, this feels like you’re making things up to look like a villager! Quite a stretch, unless it’s backed up by a metaread I’m unaware of: “I don’t see why on Earth you would even say something like that as town”

I agree!

Ohhh
Good luck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ehhm. Sometimes it’s best to keep these things to yourself xD If hes a wolf and you’re a villager he now knows what you’re looking out for! I will keep this in mind, though. Thank you. Sounds like what I would call a ‘Level-1 Wolf?’

I’ve liked Light’s attitude so far! They feel like a… leader? Hopefully a town one xD

This also feels stretchy :frowning:
Is this a meta-based read? And Shurian, what’s your experience level?
I would normally attribute this behavior to that of a wolf who is trying to ‘fit in’ but isn’t quite hitting the mark, and I am currently leaning in that direction.

Another forum full of WIFOM. :confused:

3 Likes

Now then,

My first impressions are that Appelsiini looks like a villager, Light has had behavioral and tonal consistencies akin to a town leader or power wolf, and I am currently leaning the former!

I am not very fond of Shurian’s posts thusfar!

Nothing much else xD

/vote Shurian

1 Like

Vote count

Voted Voters Count
SDA Shurian, Appel 2/6
Shurian Light, illumin8 2/6
No vote min, SirDerpsAlot, illumin8, Gorta, Light, Marluxion, Jane, ArcticXI 8

Ping us for wrong votes

Note: In the future, ping BOTH hosts for votes. Otherwise we’ll probably miss it.

Oh I gotcha

@illumin8

Thank you! You’re town in this?

Yep!

Let’s start off with apple.

Appels opener. (I think they probably meant NAI) or they actually don’t. Please explain what that means :joy_cat:

Jokes aside, this is a fine opener

I don’t really understand the point of this vote. Not the fact that it’s early, but you’re already outing the fact you’re pressuring light. As I was told myself, isn’t that useless, lol?

I can’t really see why this would be considered townreadable, but it’s not really said in a way that appel is being pockety, so I’ll look over it for now.

Poor derps :joy_cat:

First point is just super agreeable, second one isn’t a point but it strikes me as towny. It’s trying to be helpful.

Actively starting discussion (or trying to, but I didn’t have much on my mind kek)

My conclusion is appel has been fairly townie while they’ve been here. I’m fine nulltowning them ^^

You aren’t prepared for the amount of “haha I’m wolf” jokes this site has :joy_cat:

Ah! I have comments, but I’ll wait for Apple’s response :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

May I ask; what prompted you to select them first?

I find myself in agreement though! I think they’re likely a villager.

Surely it can’t be more than my home site! xD

2 Likes

This is probably the slowest game I’ve ever been in
so… uh… yeah.
Gl, illumin8.

You said you played on another site, right?

Yes! I’ve played on the syndicate for over half a year now :slightly_smiling_face:

Things have slowed down since I’ve gotten home, but there were quite a lot of posts while I was away. Do your games normally happen in bursts of activity?

Usually they’re moderately active, and then have high points based on timezones

A game I just played not too long ago got to over 14000 despite only lasting a few days and have a modkill end the first day early

1 Like

And that was only a 15p!

I don’t think we’ll get that high here, just based off of the player list.

That’s… insane. I already feel like I’m on track to out-post myself in any of my previous games :laughing:

At least everyone here seems fun!

1 Like

You haven’t seen us get toxic yet :headpat:

1 Like