[FM] Henry Stickmin Vig10er - Game Thread - Government (Town) Wins! (3/10)

Day 1 has ended and Night 1 has begun, which will end in 24 hours.

Actions are locked 1 hour prior before the start of day 2

2 Likes

night will actually end at 2021-03-09T23:00:00Z

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

Day has not yet begun. Do not speak.

Also actions locked like 45 minutes ago but we couldn’t announce it because lol!threadlock

The lights come back on. (Yes, they were out. We forgot to tell you.)

Your captain’s body is missing

Unfortunately, there is not one, but TWO of your fellow operatives dead!

SirDerpsAlot, found dead next to an EMP. Seems like it was his project.

and Marluxion, who died sitting under a newly-created tree.

Henry Stickmin looks at all of you smugly

“Let’s try to avoid the unfortunate accident that happened yesterday got it? I don’t want to clean up another body of an innocent.”

SirDerpsAlot has died! They were…

Norm Hexter

Your weapons are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Marluxion has died! They were…

Victoria Grit

Your weapons are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Day 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours, precisely around 2021-03-11T18:00:00Z

With only 7 players remaining, majority is 4.

You may now all speak.

:slightly_frowning_face:

I will be back in a while. I’m on the clock.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
No vote min, illumin8, Gorta, Appelsiini, Light, Shurian, ArcticXI 7

Okay, so we seriously need to think real hard.

Fuck, I guess I will have to get extensive training from marl.

Threadmarks have been added for convenience

My WiM has plummeted, and I would like to have a serious post-game talk with whoever took that shot. I assume Marluxion was killed by the vigilante, as SirDerps was claiming the role yesterDay, and the wolves likely killed him. He was very villagery as well. :confused:

My immediate thoughts are that I believe Arctic is a villager for how yesterDay panned out regarding wagon movement, as SirDerps and I began the shift over to Jane. I will check Marluxion’s ISO for reasonings behind his scumread there, as I have a slight temptation to sheep it, but I don’t think that’s very smart to do without proper re-evaluation!

I have quite a bit to re-read! I think it is essential that we find a wolf today, and do not go for any potential policy or information lynches! The game is quickly approaching a MYLO/LYLO scenario that I would like to avoid.

If everyone could share their immediate thoughts it would be appreciated.

ugh

Do I feel like thinking or do I not feel like thinking

Haha
Hahahaha

Fuck

I definitely know who the vig is now…

Weh

/vote ArcticXI

Actually looking back at my list
I put Arctic as town

I should reread

You found our arctic was town to you after 5 minutes?

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
ArcticXI Shurian 1/4
No vote min, illumin8, Gorta, Appelsiini, Light, ArcticXI 6

Ah nvm ignore this

I read ur message wrong

I opened SirDerpsAlot’s ISO and found myself staring at words that are meaningless to me. I’m unable to retain information for some reason.
I’m unsure if I can contribute anything of value currently
My motivation has suffered quite a bit, and my mind isn’t clear enough to provide unbiased or useful takes :slightly_frowning_face:

I will be back in… a while.
Whenever I feel I can properly play.
Apologies. /:

Hi, apologies, I won’t be able to be here much for a little bit, my head is buzzing like mad…
I have some thoughts about what has occurred.

Jane

I’m slightly upset with myself over the Jane flip. I should’ve realized it grew far too fast and that Jane doesn’t do something so stupid and place so much suspicion on himself as scum, and I apologize for not seeing this sooner.

I don’t really know what to make of this. We have three confirmed town on the wagon. Of the other three, it doesn’t make sense for w!Shurian to do this unless the team is exactly Shurian/Arctic. I will get to that in a later bit, however. A lot of my light scumlean on min came from their weird interactions with Shurian, and other than that they’ve been decent, although a little lackluster. And, as I just said, a Shurian/min team doesn’t make sense here because why would you want to drive the wagon off of two active slots and onto an inactive slot (for Shurian). However, min commented on Jane saying they thought they would flip V and they would be upset if Jane flipped at all, and then… got annoyed and voted them? Appel’s vote definitely looks poor as well due to their vote being hammer, although it is worth noting that it wasn’t like she didn’t have any progression, it just… feels off.
Coming back to a potential Shurian/Arctic scumteam: I don’t think it’s likely, but it’s far from impossible. With both of Arctic’s CWs being flipped town and EoD being incredibly fucky wucky, it’s been raising some red flags for me. This being said, I’m still reading Arctic as town just because of how blatantly obvious his thought process is when he’s actually doing stuff.

Marl

I’m going to assume that Marl was the vig shot, because I really don’t understand why scum would have killed him here. I referenced the fact that greenflipped CW to Arctic above, and I have already given my thoughts, but I’m not especially surprised at the fact he flipped green. It’s not the worst vig shot, though.

SDA

This leaves SDA as the scum nightkill. And… SDA was, quite obviously, not the vig. So either mafia are so incredibly galaxybrained that they dunked on him to make us think they actually believed the claim, or… they simply believed the claim. This is really just a fish bowl of WiFoM and I don’t know where to go with this :pensive:

A picture of an ugly rat

So, a few things I’ve been thinking are

• that Arctic and Shurian are more than likely aligned
  • scum are probably on the weaker end of the spectrum
  • min’s vote on jane is probably the worst out of the lot, especially considering jane’s flip
  • my poe atm is min and illumin8, with an outer poe of appel and gorta

this was meant to be a small thing but then i just
kept typing :pensive: