[FM] Henry Stickmin Vig10er - Game Thread - Government (Town) Wins! (3/10)

forumers not voting on their own pushes is the equivalent of cool guys not looking at explosions

1 Like

/vote Appel

/vote Appelsiini @EliThePsycho @Intensify

1 Like

that should be hammer

Yep that’s hammer!

Voted Voters Count
Light Shurian 1/4
Appel Light, min, illimin8, Gorta 4/4
No vote Appelsiini, ArcticXI 2

You all have 5 minutes to ping at me for any incorrect votes.

After a long day of discussion, they came to a consensus.
Shurian walks up to Appel. “Your rocket will NOT get into orbit. We can ensure that.” The 5 other people shout in agreement.
Shurian takes off Appel’s hat to reveal… A WHITE TOP HAT!
GASP!
The TV turns on. Henry speaks (still in sign language).
“I see you’ve found the spy. This calls for a SACRIFICE!”

Henry then dissapears from the TV screen, and teleports into the room.
He pulls out a sniper rifle, jumps and spins, and lands a shot square in Appel’s face.
A phone falls out of Appel’s pocket. It reads:
>>>Let’s see that in instant replay!<<<

Replay

MLG REKT NOSCOPE 360 MONTAGE 1337 EDITION - YouTube

Appel has been executed. They were…

Fredrick Muenster (Toppat Goon)

You share a 24/7 private chat with your fellow members of the Mafia. Each night, the Mafia must kill a player outside your faction.

5 Likes

Day 2 has ended and Night 2 has begun!. Night will end in 24 hours. Actions are locked 1 hour prior.

someone lock this thread plz

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

Actions are locked.

Day has not yet begun, do not speak.

As the morning sun rises, you all wake to smell the thick scent of blood from the meeting table. Shurian, who was awake before you all, shouts “BAD NEWS! MIN’S DEAD!”
before promptly being impaled by a javelin from the shadows. What is with these guys and javelins?

Ding dong ding!

The monitor suddenly powers on, and instead of Henry, you see a white and black teddy bear… it looks oddly familiar… too familiar, like the teddy bear has forced all of you to participate in a killing game where you all have to kill someone to escape the killing game in an alternate universe or something.

“A body has been discovered!” The teddy bear enthusiastically responds.

“Please report to the caf-”

Before the weird teddy bear could say any more, you all see an angry Henry Stickmin come from behind and then proceed to beat the living crap out of the teddy bear for 10 minutes straight. It’s oddly satisfying and you all have no idea why.

“AHEM. Pardon the intrusion… it appears my Teleporter caused a little accident. Anyways… I hope you all don’t mind the dead body on the table, it seems I have to clean another few bodies later.” he says with a ripped teddy bear head on his hand.

Min has died! They were…

Calvin Bukowski

Your weapons are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Shurian has died! They were…

Paul Ascott

Your weapons are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Day 3 begins and will end at 2021-03-14T22:00:00Z

Let’s do this!

I am hardclaiming vigilante who shot Shurian and Marluxion.

Nobody vote anybody, please! :smile:

I would like to thank both @SirDerpsAlot and @min for their sacrifices.

You two were absolutely fantastic! :heart:

what the fuck is going on

why didn’t you shoot light and end the game

I will explain my thought process behind that shot shortly.

However, this game is quite locked.

shurian was incredibly obviously town
that shot was terrible

The final wolf was between Shurian and Light.

If I shot Light, and Shurian is the remaining wolf, Shurian has very high chances of escaping the lynch and forcing it elsewhere.

If I shot Shurian, and Light is the remaining wolf, Light does not quite have these chances.

It ultimately didn’t matter which of them I shot, but I shot based on the assumption I would be dying, even though it was only a very small chance of that happening.

it’s impossible for us to lose anyway because today we just kill a non vigi claim and let the vigi claims resolve each other

Indeed. I only need one villager for this game to be locked, of which I’m certain of you.
We lynch one of the remaining players, and I shoot the other if the game does not end.

I apologize for dragging the game on, but I wanted to set town up for the best situation in the instance I were to somehow die and Light was not a wolf.

You are allowed to be upset at my shot, but I stand by it.