[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Alice vs Arete, go.

That was a top 10 anime plot twist.
Okay I’ll stop now.

can’t guarantee that

(just joking, but hippo does the stupidest things for no reason and it’s annoying when he’s supposed to be good)

1 Like

Arete personal question, how likely do you think people are going to listen to you pushing Alice. This isn’t meant to discourage you, I’m sure if people try hard enough they will lynch Alice. I just want to know how hard you think it will be to convince others to lynch Alice.

“one who wears a wool coat does not become a sheep”

~me, just now

This wording rubs me the wrong way like townsided being a bad thing somehow. Someone tell me that I’m reaching here.

Like “Bruh” makes it sound more excited.

And this is also looking at the mafia perspective again.

I feel like I need to stop getting AI things out of mechanical mumbo.

I would feel bad about focusing on a mechanical post, but then these are the only “reads” in a while in which two of them are immediately retracted. One is on a slanker and one is an acknowledgement of just not being able to read them.

Then comes a wall.

Did anyone actually read this and came to the conclusion that Marshal is scumhunting? Jesus. Extremely strong scumlean.

Kinda just deflecting of how horribly I’m openwolving after that. God.

And then this 180, with saying his reads aren’t important again and EVEN saying that actually lol maybe we should just lynch vul, the one that they just LITERALLY bolded as a townlean.

Hippo, jump in my pocket.

AAAHHH SHOOT ON SIGHT.

@Marshal why is your ISO a dumpster fire?

I don’t think ‘don’t try to lynch scum because they’re strong players who are typically hard to lynch’ is good advice, like, sure, she’ll probably be able to talk her way out of a lynch but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to push her.

also it worked in FoL 22, admittedly I had a redcheck but

Jesus, put such things into spoiler tags.

1 Like

I never said anything like that. I asked you how hard it will be. If you knew my personality I would 100% lynch them if I thought they were scum despite the people who say don’t lynch them because they are good players

@Luxy /vote Helm’s Deep

I’d expect it to be fairly hard, since she’s a strong player, but I think most people overestimate the extent to which she’s supposedly “unlynchable.”

lmao there’s been games where ppl considered lynching her d1 or d2

it’s not as hard as u think sometimes

Kind of wish we had a map vote count~

Town points for whoever makes one.

Except that this was done in response to people reading EG as a 3p because of his comment about finding allies.

I was mostly focused on Solic as my read on Vulgard wasn’t as sure, but yeah.

I explained it to FK already. The read on Andrej was mostly for his vote.

I kind of just wanted to have a second read on Litten from Ici. Not really having any concerns over him right now.

Because Boss and Solic were both on the top of my radar and I was pursuing them?

You contradicted yourself here. Everyone here knows that Magnus is a serial lurker as scum.

See the context of my Priest claim. I was an arsonist who only needed one more night to put the game past LyLo. Here I basically am forced to self-resolve or die.

Read the context behind it. Most of the active players felt stupidly towny so far and I’m always skeptical if I’m put in a situation where I’m townreading everyone who’s active.

So people would stop acting so damn paranoid about me as I’ll never endgame here? If I’m asking wolves to kill me, then how can I be a wolf? Also, the pings that I made were for a reason. Solic and Boss were pinging the hell out of me with their posts so I wanted more follow-up from them.

My god did you just quote the entire thread there

if you made it yourself and didn’t ask then u would’ve gotten easy townpoints you know

I was scumreading you since your opening as making a huge-ass paragraph on mechanics when we were discussing reads was wolfy as hell.

I know your personality And you wouldnt

You don’t know me well enough

i thought that there isn’t even 3p in this gamemode??