[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Which way?

Mechanical information?

By flipping, obv

Like, people can confirm my results

Why cant you be scum Who gives results

I see one.

/vote Icibalus

Has been supposedly scumreading Solic the whole game, but isn’t really pushing to lynch him or anything. Brought up Mount Doom early on and argued with FK over it being good/bad, then kinda disappeared from the thread. He’s back, restates his read on Solic (which is still a scumread) and kinda just leaves it there.

I’m really not a fan of the lacking followup on his scumreads. It feels more like distancing if Ici/Solic are w/w.

If you’re town, Ici, help me figure that out. For now I think you’re scum.

Why would scum give town information?

Except that wolf-aligned rolecops, trackers, and watchers, exist, so this can’t exactly confirm you as either alignment, really.

Ooh, caught up. And I have to say, I am very flattered about how so many of you think I am pure but…I really suggest you read my first game I ever played of forum mafia.

I could go into a rant about how much of a weak player I actually am, but that would take forever and wouldnt help the game at all.

I just hope I dont die tonight.

Oh, and Boss feels like a blob in my head. Kinda dirty brown blob gurgling stuff. I dont like reading their posts for some reason.

1 Like

The lynch phase just begun

To confirm themselves

Vote Count:

Player Voters Count
Boss110 Alice, astand, Kai_5, H_Hja, Marshal 5/12
Icibalus Vulgard 1/12

That doesn’t matter. He keeps going back to the Solic read which appears to be his only scumread, but he hasn’t done anything with it really. It feels lazy especially since many others players scumread Solic at this point of the game.

Does lynching me give town information though? Pretty much most people here scumread me

Are you accusing them of bussing?

Vulgard swooped in and is in a way kinda trying to save you.

As was said before, none of the maps (or at least none of the ones we were considering) guarantee a Mafia kill, and it seems that pkr’s claim was generally accepted, so perhaps they wanted to make sure he was killed
Or perhaps, it’s once per day only and they really wanted to know if pkr was lying. So id say pkr dying during the map phase lends itself to the idea that the killer was someone who didn’t wholly trust pkr, the idea that it’s once per day, and slightly to the idea that it can prevented by some means, even though that sounds kinda bs.
Perhaps the claim vig is a standard empowered kill, which could have been prevented by some off the locations. It’s weird to have a claim vig not be super-unstoppable, but not unthinkable imo.

Which is interesting to me

He’s been kind of going UTR, tbfh.

It’s more like I’m giving him an opportunity to clear himself if he’s town because I’m not 100% sold on him being scum as of right now.

And even if he’s scum, I would rather have Boss vigged, since I see other lynch possibilities today that aren’t Boss.