[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

I’m thinking the two trial things will be super useful D1

Bree is actually really good.

/vote Bree

Basically nobody dies at night unless immunity is bypassed. Mafia investigation succeeds but I doubt they have more than two.

Bree turns all our viges into cops, most viges are alive rn.

A vote for Bree is a vote for Freedom.

I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place

im liking shire or bree

if your going to quote a location please quote the whole location, picture included
makes it much easier to navigate

nah. i wait until i have a reason to shoot before shooting

well, that implies that some people will intentionally vote for someone wolfy. granted, the voter in question could see the votee in question as town, but for someone really wolfy that everyone agrees on, its not always that way. this will make at least one person not have an association, since they are voting for the person just to lynch them

see above about quoting the whole location. or at least include names. like seriously, it isnt that hard. come one people.

how exactly do you know that? ive seen nothing so far to indicate that luxy wouldnt put that in the game

whats cfd, and on that matter, whats spew?
cfd is an acronym, and spew seems like a relatively new term ive been seeing recently.

:man_shrugging: , i guess that makes sense.

honestly, i accept that its better for town as a whole (not voting rn tho because i want to see what its like when im caught up first), i personally dont like it, since its also hard for me to come up with that information, as town or as wolf.

im hesitant to claim d1, but i do have a vig shot and big reasons not to shoot n1.

man he made a mistake. just roll with it. I dont know what to add from here, but ima leave this for the sake of the stream-of-consciousness style i like to keep in these walls.

well, to be fair the way you wrote it does imply that villagers are not the same thing as your allies.
this doesnt mean it implies that your allies cannot be villagers, but just that the two groups are distinct by some amount

hey man im anti-neuts-out.

/unvote

Why do we want vigilante cops when killing scum is always better

1 Like

Question already answers itself

/Vote Rohan
@luxy

tfw when I deliberately didn’t include them because I didn’t want to make it too long and then when I tried to refer to an effect I couldn’t find it myself.

1 Like

im going to /vote bree
sorry but like i said i have big reasons for not wanting mount of doom.

they’re bad ones probably but okay

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

thats not the whole of it honey.
dont u worry

Yeah, “honey” partial claiming counts possibly and you are a prime target for redirection. Sweety. God.

1 Like

They still kill scum lol read bree

yeah but like

they kill scum faster if they just did it without the map

Instead of dead vils we have confirmed towns