[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

“Let me guess that these exist, look at me I’m totally village I totally don’t know these things exist and I’m just guessing”

Sadly we are in a boring phase now.

1 Like

dammit

I’m kind of fine with Minas Tirith too tbh. Bree’s guaranteeing scumvests is net bad.

Basically I’m fine with Minas Tirith, Bree or Shire.

Spicy vote time.

/vote Mordor

Person with known dayvig = second lynch tomoz. That plus going rohan tomoz gives us 3 town decided kills.

And ppl arent confident on townreads and no ones confirmed so the bypass healing doesnt matter so much.

I mean based on what my class card does, its pretty obvious framing exsits, and it hints pretty hard converstion exist

1 Like

thats not the implied statement.
thats not what the words he used mean, even assuming he was trying that as wolf

oh

Conversion oh fuck lol

1 Like

Rohan is bad right now because we need majority for both lynches and I don’t think that’s going to be easy, especially since day phase is not going to be extended.

It’s way better around D3.

Don’t worry I’m forming team memesky two hippo is protected from conversion tonight

1 Like

please no.

Its too late cult memesky is already back.

1 Like

Hij is already in

1 Like

Guys come mordor with me we can get a nice tan.

I legit think Mordor is a rlly good choice.

Minas Tirith D2 and Rohan D3 is good.

I don’t get it. The hammerer can be town especially if scum is lynched.

Having a dayvig on whoever we cannot guarantee they are town with zero information. Don’t like this vote tbh.

/vote Minas Tirith

Also, I would like to be the final vote on everyone if I can, I misunderstood my ability and that’s how it activates

I like how my serious play can’t be told apart from my non serious play because I act similarly but I absoutely try to cause information on purpose when I’m serious lmao