[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Alright he’s definitely scum then time to go back into his iso

its more likely that someone has to vote her for it to happen.
vote/unvote really isnt a mechanic that happens.

either that or its fluff and she can target anyone, she just had EG vote/unvote to bait us into thinking the former.

i dont think your paranoid. i think its wholly intentional on her part for us to think it requires the person in question to vote her. whether or not thats the case is another question.

i believe the wording she used was “but by eod he’ll be dead yah” which could either mean yes he dies at eod, or he could die before eod, at an indeterminate time.

no post in particular but the whole reaction test thing is neat. did alice ever push for the location that heals the hammerer? because that would essentially be a free green peek for town.

This might just be the ToL talking but I’d expect suicides upon hitting townies to be unhealable.

Wait, that’s a point.

@Alice

What the hell was that vote/unvote thing?

1 Like

i would laugh so hard if this was an elaborate plan to clear Alice to end game

I think a vul lynch should be reconsidered here.

Vul has been acting scummy, but I think more info on vul’s alignment comes from boss’s flip

Why wouldn’t more information come to light with Vul’s flip? They have more posts.

yeah sure flip me this totally isn’t going to go wrong considering Alice is lock scum

I think a vul/boss scumteam is possible, but boss more likely scum in that team

So share your reads before you flip then. ^^

1 Like

Meh that’s unfair. I haven’t even ISO’ed you. I think I’m getting looney, so I’ll go to bed. Cya.

:popcorn: for Fk vs Vulgard.

actually that’s a good idea give me a moment

I looked through all Vulgard votes so far and they have been mostly against the grain of the barrel

datbird scum> they havent even voted yet and their contribution is much smaller than in their previous town games

/vote dat

No, Birdo is town.

proof?

Vulgard has been fighting with almost everyone and i don’t know what to think about thay

This is just so town.

this is like most wolfy post you could have quoted

What, how?