[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Wait, that’s a point.

@Alice

What the hell was that vote/unvote thing?

1 Like

i would laugh so hard if this was an elaborate plan to clear Alice to end game

I think a vul lynch should be reconsidered here.

Vul has been acting scummy, but I think more info on vul’s alignment comes from boss’s flip

Why wouldn’t more information come to light with Vul’s flip? They have more posts.

yeah sure flip me this totally isn’t going to go wrong considering Alice is lock scum

I think a vul/boss scumteam is possible, but boss more likely scum in that team

So share your reads before you flip then. ^^

1 Like

Meh that’s unfair. I haven’t even ISO’ed you. I think I’m getting looney, so I’ll go to bed. Cya.

:popcorn: for Fk vs Vulgard.

actually that’s a good idea give me a moment

I looked through all Vulgard votes so far and they have been mostly against the grain of the barrel

datbird scum> they havent even voted yet and their contribution is much smaller than in their previous town games

/vote dat

No, Birdo is town.

proof?

Vulgard has been fighting with almost everyone and i don’t know what to think about thay

This is just so town.

this is like most wolfy post you could have quoted

What, how?

especially in context of him just popping out and saying that

dat has been less active but equally dat-like and so I townlean dat

I don’t think Vulgard seriously thinks he’s getting lynched here. He won’t accwpt the fact that if Alice is town and shoots him he’s confirmed and if she doesn’t then she’s confirmed scum. He keeps trying to repeat the same thing over and over again and it seems like he has just given up.

As well all his other posts over this game have been mostly trying to throw shade on the people everyone is suspecting while trying to start new vanity wagons for example Icibalus or Andrej. That doesn’t feel like he actually thinks the peoples he’s throwing shade on is scum, it feels like he’s throwing shade on them because they are his partners and they don’t want to look like scum if they ever flip.