[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

dat has been less active but equally dat-like and so I townlean dat

I don’t think Vulgard seriously thinks he’s getting lynched here. He won’t accwpt the fact that if Alice is town and shoots him he’s confirmed and if she doesn’t then she’s confirmed scum. He keeps trying to repeat the same thing over and over again and it seems like he has just given up.

As well all his other posts over this game have been mostly trying to throw shade on the people everyone is suspecting while trying to start new vanity wagons for example Icibalus or Andrej. That doesn’t feel like he actually thinks the peoples he’s throwing shade on is scum, it feels like he’s throwing shade on them because they are his partners and they don’t want to look like scum if they ever flip.

because its just complaining about nothing off topic from thread movement

what does this even mean

Ive seen similar posts from scum several time already

Dat has been doing and saying things that I’m used to them doing and saying.

I have never played with scum dat, but I do feel like i’m playing with same old town dat

and what are those things

Well do your thing, but I predict it’ll go nowhere and now I should really go to sleep. :zzz:

A vote for Kai, is a vote for… flavor that I can’t say.

1 Like

Vulgard being sarcastic, disappearing from the thread, and anything that you are doing right now is not going to help your case. You have been starting wagons on people no one is willing to vote and have been trying to get people to vote them, while also throwing shade on people that everyone else is suspecting. Do you suspect Icibalus still, and if so do you suspect boss more then Icibalus?

I don’t think this is fully updated until now aside from Alice but this is what I have so far
Doesn’t contain everyone so I’m probably gonna fill this in when I can.

Solic - I think he’s scummy. The post about astand saying how his hammer ability works wasn’t as bad as Solic is making it out to be (even though I scumread astand, I don’t like the fact we’re completely out of alignment on our scumread.) Misreading Derps really badly in #704 which FK immediately points out, making me townread FK and scumread Solic even more. That said his defense and reads feel like they come from town, so he’s been trending upwards for me just like for Alice.

Ici - Super town for #109. I melded with that and had the same thought. I also melded with reading Solic’s #203 the same way.

Icibalus is town and his posts have been consistently towny. The vote on Ici beforehand was a reaction test and he took it well.

FK - According to #296 he has a class that has to do with killing. Super town #657. Why is Andrej trying to buddy with him?

Probably town but he’s been playing so differently compared to the past game I was in with him… not lock town by any means.

Hippo - Probably town for all the misunderstanding of the locations and intent. Still keeping a close eye on him though because his posting is kinda weird to me. He continues meming super hard and doesn’t seem to be solving the game. What was that gladiate on PKR followed up by Astand’s ‘dayvig’?

Simon - Posting seems scummy. The entrance was pretty good but there is no fire in there at all, no intent to scumhunt. His perspective feels off, as if he doesn’t really care about outcomes. If there are neutrals in this game I would say he’s neutral. If not, he’s scum. That said his #1560 pinged me as towny because it’s a legitimately good and pro-BD suggestion. Then again I townread PKR so maybe my perception is warped. They could be scum together.

Derps - Hammer gives him a vig shot? Really weird posting so far, but it’s town indicative to me.

Tele - Scummy beginning but that might be town AI based on how I’ve seen her play before. I think her argument with astand makes her town and astand seems scummy. Melded with her in #1057 so that only furthers my townread on her.

astand - ISO seems scummy. Isn’t actually contributing, just throwing random statements and opinions here and there to see what sticks? Doesn’t want me to read him and I don’t get why. Wants to vote a null read D1 over anyone else? Took me a few posts to make him bend, which is not a good look. It seems like he decided to bend because he’s afraid of being scumread. Hippo/Ginger/Ici villa to him, Tele/Sog scum. I like the Sog read, don’t like the Ginger read. Hippo/Ici/Tele are understandable reads. I don’t like the fact he has no read on FK, not even by association. That said, I think he’s TMI townreading FK because when Boss made his post about a strongman kill, astand jumped on it immediately after FK, sheeping FK just like Andrej did before him. I hate what astand has been doing throughout the game and he’s my top scumread alongside Solic.

Icibalus vs FK around #230-#260 feels TvT to me.

Ginger - Considering what Alice has done this is probably lock town but idk anymore.

Andrej - Probably town because of the way he’s posting. I really don’t like the fact he instantly sheeped FK in #733 though. Pings me really hard.

Boss - His post about strongman kill seems to be misinterpreted to hell and back by astand and FK. I still townread FK but what astand is doing really pings me in addition to the fact I’m already reading him as scum. That said I totally think Boss is scummy just not for the same reasons.

Alice - lynch this. lynch this. lynch this.

Hja - Probably town because I melded with her. It was just once though and I’m actually closer to null here than it seems.

Arete - Town. I melded with Arete before so I can’t read this as anything but town.

Maximus - I don’t see anything wrong with his entrance. Town by entrance and later posting.

wait why do you think that post was towny

I’m actually not sure when I last updated this. A few important people are missing like Marshal Boss and Kai
i should probably get to doing them right now

where

aww ty for saying i’m important

can you quote

Quoting this

Hi out dated readlist how are you

1 Like

i actually don’t remember
I think I said it in one of my posts to get back to it for reference let me look

wait fuck my iso is 300 posts
ah whatever

I think I messed up your quote my bad but it’s your post for ici