[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Seems to me derp was softing a cw role, pretty ballsy to out conversion as scum.

I think Tele is >rand v because while the wallpost had pretty bad tone their later posts have elaborated upon their thoughts well enough that they come across as a villager.

Can We agree On team meme voting mount doom

My thoughts exactly

I drifted from voting for Shire at the moment. You should try it too. Stubbornness isn’t a good trait to have.

I don’t think this setup actually has conversion from the definition list, tbh. Plus, I don’t think Luxy would add it in a FM.

It is when you’re right about the best D1 map.

I think it was “may or may not be conversion” in sign up thread.

He said it may or may not have it

Eh, wouldn’t lock them in so far. The stubbornness in their looks looks villagery but I’m still wary of their posts as the content hasn’t looked good so far.

Rivendell

Effects:

Elvish Magic: Any night immunity bypassing, or healing bypassing effects will be disabled tonight.
Elvish Compassion: The hammerer of today’s lynch will be healed tonight.
I think this is also a good map to choose for D1. It allows us to forge scum not to attack the towniest people with strongman attacks. Realistically scum would want to use it N1

Im only seeing one vote mordor guys.

None that are strong. Some townreads, but I don’t like to disclose those. Had a bad gut feeling so far about Vulgard/Icibalus, but I’m not in a position to consolidate reads.

@Solic

I still need your strongest reads here. Top 3 town and top 3 scum?

Why?

The common vet meta makes vets assume I am scum and I have no idea why, but also I am not going to shape my opinions or restrict myself due to other people’s meta.

I don’t even know what this or some terms mean, I mostly use context clues

Its a waste d1

i did say >rand v, not a flat out villager

/vote Rivendell

We can have an outted cop hammer later down the line