[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

shut up my reads are trash i’m reevaluating everything

1 Like

Oh same

i need to re-read that

I’m about to go to school

Ditto. Gotta catch that bus before it leaves my ass at home

I never said I’m 100% sure their is, I just said it makes sense with some of my abilities

/mute alice

Alice is 100% scum and anyone who suggest othetwise can join her in afterlife.

Alice isn’t scum here

why is derps in towncore

2 Likes

Alice said so

Spewed clear from Kai.

No way im considering hanging anyone but alice as first vote.

Unless Alice is playing completely different from when I was on a team with them, I’m pretty sure they are town here

it would be funny if he actually did that last night as scum but I digress

i think that was a very interesting read to have at that point of the game when everybody thought solic had towncred for it except stb
i honestly find it towny that he did this; it shows that he was either out of alignment with the thread or he was trying to push his personal opinion which was against consensus
in that situation and state of the thread it didn’t really have a big chance of succeeding, i don’t think scum would engage in something like that because it doesn’t accomplish anything
except towncred i guess but trying to get towncred by scumreading and tunneling a consensus townread is weird as hell to do

aLiCe iS a wOlF bEcAuSe sHe wOUlD dEfO cLaIm sElF rEsOlViNg aNd ThEn cFd fRoM a ViLlAgEr tO a WoLf Kp BeCaUsE mEcHaNiCS.

because he’s town

I will shoot tonight. I didn’t shoot yesterday because I didn’t think I’d have to self-resolve being that I was one of the main players CFD’ing from a V to a wolf KP, but since you’re being either brain-dead or wolfing then I’ll shoot tonight.

I feel like I probably didn’t get heald and this makes me sad to think about

watch Derps not die to the bleed and we all miss it

Vul is also town almost 100% sure about that.

1 Like