[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

What are you on about

we might wanna do this by PoE yeah
i suffer from the problem of having too many townreads so with a PoE this should be doable

I did and then I thought while in the middle of the physics test that’s a very small poe there has to be more then that and then I realized there’s probably conversion so we need to murder the POE mafia ASAP.

The starting team I can imagine probably had 4 players if there’s conversion. I could definitely see Set/Icibalus/Universal/Kai

Who’s in your PoE at this point?

How many times do I have to say this?

I fucking didn’t self-resolve because I thought that Kai’s pelt would be enough for me to stay off the PoE and I decided to use my other night action. Since I just realize that you and Hippo are just absolute morons here who can’t fucking scumread worth shit and want me to prove myself via mechanical means that I’m going to do it.

If conversion does exist (like I said I’m not 100% sure) I can tell you alice isn’t converted

Don’t think there are conversions. So we probably started with only 6 wolves.

Give reason I am not in towncore

@Marshal can I have the double vote.

If I hammer mafia 2 more times I’m unstoppable. The first time I’m near unstoppable but the more I kill the better chances I have of completely annihilating the scum team

Double vote better later

1 Like

I think we definitely do have conversion. There’s no way there isn’t if the POE is this smal

I thought it was infinite use

He said he only has 1 more

Oh then wait wtf why did he use it D1

I think FK is also actually a wolf, what the fuck did he do this game besides getting a townread from alice.

@Kirefitten Compile a list of villagery things you did this game, help me find you.

1 Like

To prove

1 Like

Apparently

1 Like

This is how he acts all the time from what I can gather

No

I did nothing villagery