[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Figure it out

I don’t do riddles

Querky toad

Not a riddle, look it up on urban dictionary or smn

His emotional reaction to me “dayvigging” EG looks to be a villager frustrated that both of their village reads have gotten into a TvT. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him with this reaction as scum.

i don’t have one because i’ve just come to the conclusion i can’t do anything without a PoE, I didn’t really try to establish it before

gun-to-head i would say my PoE is something like universal/andrej/hja/dat/alice(?)/ginger(?)/hippo maybe?

i still don’t trust the fact Hja hammered there and i will probably continue not to trust it unless she either flips or uses her super powerful empowered hammer ability whatever it is (if she’s town)

also ici has been underwhelming so he probably should be in the PoE as well

How are me and hij in your poe wtf

i explained hja
you are a ? i don’t actually know what to think about you this game

You’re in mine

where is set

So after we lynch Alice, fk should be considered.

i’m still townreading him which i said before
might change

/vote Astand

No wrong one

His snarkniess screams I’m a wolf

I reckon we should pressure Ici tbh hes been doing fuck and exactly what Id be doing if i was a converter and someone who usually gets a lot of heat early like Ici does.

/vote Icibalus

the funny thing is that i think stb was more towny d1 than d2 which suggests conversion but that’s stupid

How tf would I be able to Use Hammer from town

1 Like

i’m assuming you’re gonna try to steal hammer again if you’re town and your hammer is something awesome