[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Yikes. In that case Mount Doom isn’t good

yes it is

/Unvote

Great map for town. might be good here, and giving healers a wider umbrella could help us.

Also requires more of town on one vote which could help unify town or catch scum.

I really Like this one, and I think it has the most potential. I think a good reason to use this one early, as although the double-lynch is good mid-game, the mafia immune seems like the best thing to get out of the way early instead of being forced to use that later.

Honestly one of the more null-sided maps. I would imagine that the hammering passive benefits the hammerer, so the extra passive activation depends on the hammerers. The loss of offensives likely hurts town a little more than it helps town, but if there is a mafia roleblocker, that will fail too.

Quite a townsided one, but I think this should be saved for later when a) the garunteed heal(and un-bypassable at that) means more when we know an important town gets it, and the lack of strongmans is likely townsided.

I think this one has good potential mid-early game when we have ideas of not only who we want to lynch, but also a good time for important day abilities to be used today(can be town or maf sided depending on power of day abilities)

This should be saved for when someone has a redcheck on someone else. That way, the giant spiders won’t cause mass chaos.

Bruh. Pretty maf-sided. Potentially use-able at mylo(3v1) to lynch a mafia suspect and shoot another one.

Slightly maf-sided ability that will likely cause a high-power night. The maf night immune power can fluctuate depending on the number of vigges.

Town-sided day ability, maf-sided night. It’s excanging information for an extra night of factional kill. If everybody is itching to know something, or it resolves a big wagon, then might be worth it.

It means there is no strongman(or emp) but it sacrifices a kill. I’m not sure about this one.

Honestly? Townsided. Unless there is more dead maf then dead town, spirits of the dead helps us. And the “undead army” can be utilized by town to hurt maf, or out a mafia abusing it.

Stalls out the game(no one will try to kill, or else they would just risk hitting their own faction.
The “mafia invests succeed” honestly doesn’t sound too daunting in excange for a stall of the game for our invests to do the thang.

Bruh moment right here. This seems really fun, and does, to be fair, generate a ton of info. If there is no vig guilt, then this is likely a decent d1 choice. However, if there is, then this is potentially the worst d1 map there is.

I want to try a lot more this game instead of just being a stupid memer(but still meme). And, now that there is something to do and vote on d1, I hope this game can help me do that

Well, what else could it be other than vig? They’re like the most common type. It would make sense for mafia to have more than one KPN in a game like this

Im dayvigging anyone who doesnt agree to go Rohan D2.

1 Like

Please, hear me out. Forcing vigges to shoot Night 1 is barely bad so long as the vigges only shoot consensus wolfreads.

If those reads are wrong then no lynches will be wasted on them. If they’re right, wolves die.

Therefore, it is neccecarily worth it to force people to shoot.

I think rohan is a good d2.

And as you are aware, the voting system is good for us because it generates information with its’ very existence.

Mafia role that visits a mafia player and makes them strongman.

Mafia role that visits a player and makes heals on them fail.

Just two examples.

Your assumption felt tmi.

Won’t vigs suicide if they shoot town and they have the most likely chance of hitting town N1 though? Also aren’t mafia immune in that map anyway so they won’t die?

Nah i assume its always a mafia who has “if u use factional kill tonight it cant be prevented” - 2 uses or maybe “kill target, cant be prevented” - 1 use.

Thats what boss assumed and its a super fair assumption.

I thought it’s a common thing for mafia to have a killing ability other than factional one?

I usually always agree with town astand and ive hardly agreed with him this game so im rlly not a fan.

Vig guilt seems silly in a game this size tbh.
I think Boss’s post is being misinterpreted

Why would that be a strongman vig exactly.

Well this means you can fuck off.

Nvm that was Isengard sorry

Because one of the map mention it

1. There won’t be vigilante guilt, I’m pretty sure. The punishment for hitting villagers will be a dead villager.
  2. No, they’re not immune. They still die.
1 Like