[FM] Lord of the Rings Forum Mafia - (7/25) - Completed - Mafia Wins!

Alice flips red.

Give names.

How many times do I fucking have to say this? Let me self-resolve before lynching me as I can end up suiciding or killing a wolf.

2 Likes

You

1 Like

no

no u

1 Like

okay so right now my poe looks like this

fk/alice/dat (if he lives)/chiang/stb/hja/andrej/ginger/universal/ici

i’ve realized that i’ve been townreading FK but when i really think about it i can’t actually explain why
i read the canned hand of byzantium sfol where he was scum and i never would’ve guessed based on his behavior, nothing he was doing really pinged me as scum
here it’s basically the same thing; nothing about his behavior pings me as scummy but i think i have to reserve my judgment. he’s not lock town by any means and honestly considering he said he’d be tryharding this game i don’t think he’s done a lot
i might just be grossly misreading his playstyle and FK is probably one of the most likely people to get out of my PoE, but still; i feel like townclearing him is a bad thing to do and he could definitely be scum

this is probably one of these cases where i keep a person in my PoE until endgame and never actually lynch them (shoutout to Arete from Clash of Cults) but shut up

anyway

i’ve already made a case on alice and i think her fullclaim is far from enough. i want more content from her, the fact she had one decent post defending herself after i explicitly asked for one doesn’t make her town; in fact the lack of followup reads as scummy to me

i think dat is scum but he probably flips anyway. if he doesn’t i’m gonna help him flip

chiang is only here because he hasn’t done anything really. i was townreading him before and he’s also likely to get out of my PoE, I just need any content aside from his claim and aggressive shading to definitively separate him from an abrasive scum slanker

stb has been dwindling ever since d1 and if he doesn’t improve its the same thing as dat, he’s getting flipped

hja is here because i still think her hammer theft was a terrible move. she’s either genuinely powerful town or just scum. i know her scum meta is supposed to be ‘i don’t do anything whatsoever’, but people can change their meta and that meta doesn’t seem very hard to change. she’s not getting out of this unless she confirms or dies, that hammer’s been in my mind ever since it happened

andrej is… more or less like chiang but without the towny claim. he’s been drifting here utr not doing jack and not contributing whatsoever. i guess it’s a towny thing to not contribute but even when there were potentially shifting wagons and people were fighting a bit he did absolutely nothing. he could easily be scum not doing anything this game + the vote and unvote on kai was shifty as heck considering kai’s red flip

ginger is an odd one for me because despite the fact he posts in a weird way (which is usually town-indicative), i don’t think most of his posts mean anything. and since he doesn’t seem to be trying to solve the game it feels like he’s scum motivated. he’s mostly just commenting and sometimes voting, there were a few good posts here and there but overall his ISO feels like he’s a neutral party (hilarious in hindsight when he claimed neutral by skewed perspective). not the lockest scum in this PoE but comfortably in the middle of what i want to lynch
i’ve changed my mind on him a ton throughout this game so he might get out of the PoE later, but right now he’s staying in.

universal has not done anything and what he did do was eh. considering the pattern with people not clearing themselves despite being wagoned i wanna see if the same thing would happen with universal, which is why i tried to wagon him earlier in the day. he’s just not doing anything and i want to see any town motivation because right now, like i’ve been saying, there’s no redeeming qualities in his ISO from my point of view.

icibalus is someone i was townreading early on in the game. however, he’s been steadily deteriorating for me and right now i’m at the point when he has to be in my PoE otherwise it would feel completely wrong. in theory it could be chalked up to him being busy but i don’t feel any of his posts have been particularly memorable since M o u n t D o o m and that’s a bad look. i’ve played with town ici before and he was way more memorable, i could meld with him and solve the game. i’m not seeing any of that here and things are not improving. probably top 3 priority lynch for me in this PoE.

speaking of top 3 priority lynches right now it’s alice/ici/stb in any order, universal close behind
stb and universal are similar in that if they don’t post more content i want to lynch them but if they do and the content is actually good they have a chance of getting out of PoE
right now though they’re top priority lynches and @Universal @SetToBlow unless you want me to run train on you d2 or even d3 when i’m still alive, do something and do it better than dat did

tl;dr

fk/alice/dat (if he lives)/chiang/stb/hja/andrej/ginger/universal/ici is my PoE
that’s a big PoE (10 people, 9 not counting dat) and I should start taking people out of it

Why do I feel like FK and Astand are mindmelded into the same person?

I don’t need to defending myself because I will fucking self-resolve myself overnight.

Vulgard how do you think I got the title deep cat

Why is the Hammer steal scummy lol

wolves don’t get time outs

Dont worry alice, i am actually on a very good trail I believe will lead me right to the town win

forgot to mention stb and dat feel like the same person this game as in they’re both dwindling since d1 and they both post wallposts then kinda disappear
might be a pattern especially if dat flips red

exactly

At least wait until Dat fucking flips here.

Fine.

/unvote

do you see me voting stb
wait why are you defending stb

They are nowhere near hammer

By then I meant myself. I was referring to FK.

I hate to say it, but Alice has a point. Why don’t we wait until Dat flips from the modkill to vote her up?