[FM] Memesky's uPick [14/14] [Canned]

I will host again,soon,idk

Next time make it a UPick but AN ACTUAL UPICK. Thx

2 Likes

It wasnt an act of pettiness. I just wanted to post the scumreveal message because it was going to be deleted in 4 hours.

Why not just move on and be happy you cannot be converted into a loss. Please for your and my own sake?

You only have 1 hour to make a game before the world explodes!

Save us!

> Tells people to move on
> Continues to rant about it

:thinking: hmmmmmmmmm

oh, and don’t spam 100+ messages about how ur right and how i’m scum, and still refuse to take the blame when i flip as town.

I said I’d gladly take the blame because I wasn’t converted

Don’t talk about other games here.

2 Likes

You have 58 mins to make a game before we die!

Save us!

You want me to host Bowser 2?

Yes.

Let’s do it then.

Also ill release infiltrator converts too.

1 Like

Scumfaction will be a case of rng.

Infiltrator converts are stronger

/pre-join

/Also Prejoin

/prejoin

Was thinking of another attempt at co host but i want to play this time

Welp kinda sad that this got canned

(all upicks get canned :frowning: )

/pre-join

If its canned then I guess I can show you guys my class that got rejected.

Ici’s Nightmare
Neutral
Never ending nightmare (Passive) - You cannot be killed by any means during the first night. The uses of all your abilities are reset whenever a fool is lynched. If you are lynched, you can select a player and turn them into Ici’s Nightmare.
They keep spreading! (Passive) - You and all fools will have your own private chat that you can use even if dead. Whenever a fool is lynched they will convert a player of their choice into a fool.
Join us we have cookies (Day ability) - Turn a player into a fool. 1 use.
Mass hide (Night ability) - You and all fools will hide tonight, becoming immune to death by any means (including bypasses) for the night and immune to dayvigs tomorrow. 2 uses.
Mass frame (Night ability) - You and all fools will appear as mafia to investigators tonight and during the day. You will be able to create a fake class card (in case of an investigator that reveals class cards). 2 uses.
Goal: Make sure at least 3 Fools are lynched. (Ici’s Nightmare counts as a fool for this purpose)

Note: Players converted into fools will keep their previous abilities, their faction will change to neutral and their goal will change to this: Goal: Get lynched in court. They will also gain the following passive: They keep spreading! (Passive) You and all fools will have your own private chat that you can use even if dead. If you are lynched you will convert a player of your choice into a fool.

4 Likes

Oh my god! Who wants to co-host my next game who ISNT Marl?