[FM] Mountainous - Wolves Win

Vote Count

Accused Accusers Number of Votes
Luxy Marcus, Alice, Sam17z 3/3

Luxy reaches majority, and is lynched! They were a Werewolf.

Night Five begins. It will end on October 24, 2018 11:55 AM.

4 Likes

The sun rises, and a new day begins! No players have died.

Day Six begins. It will end on October 26, 2018 1:00 PM (or before then if a lynch occurs).

2 Likes

/vote Insanity

Somewhat off-topic, but I’m relatively disappointed that yet again that scum managed to get to MyLo on this site by lurking.

Sam is clear based on Luxys flip and VCA.

Nope, Sam was just responding to a lock wolf slot in his eyes

[Sam]

You also interacted very little with Luxy, in fact his early shade throws on you do seem v much like distancing. I’m reminded of how he pushed one scum being in Marl/Marcus/Alice but never fully.

It is mostly over Wazzas flip that I lo

Luxy v Sam was exactly TvS. Insanity had a RL reason to be absent yesterday.

One problem, I’ve seen a consistent narrative from you being that Sam is the wolf in Luxy v Sam, for you to vote up Luxy, someone in a TvS thunderdome, over Insanity who is lock wolf and someone you are dead set on lynching seems nonsensical. Would you ever not vote up someone you 100% read as wolf over a thunderdome that is in your eyes a coinflip on being villa or wolf?

Well they didn’t put all their eggs in one basket, that’s for sure.

My name is Mislynch Marcus, son of Mislynch Marl. You killed my father, prepare to die

/vote Alice

1 Like

Here’s how I progressed on my view on Luxy. First I scumread him for that hit-and-run-vote.

Afterwards I essentially locked Luxy in a scum depending on Math’s flip had Math flipped scum.

My entire Luxy=Scum view hinged on Math flipping scum. Since he didn’t, Luxy returned to a null for me.

See above, I was essentially reading Luxy based on his associations since Math flipped town. Since my Luxy/Math scumteam didn’t work, I started townreading him.

Again, I mis-read Luxy as town because of that stupid TvT d1.

I saw that Luxy/Sam TvS and this is exactly why I thought Sam was the scum as he didn’t vote Wazza up but Luxy at least casted a distancing vote in the last second.

Here’s my further opinions on the TvS.

Point is, I knew Sam/Luxy was an obvious TvS and I was leaning on Sam being the likely scum in this case.

I wasn’t complete against lynching Luxy as Luxy/Sam wasn’t that clear to me and Sam did have VI-ish elements as well, which is why I swapped to Insanity as he’s essentially lock-scum.

Are you dense? Except that you nearly got me mislynched via letting Luxy and Insanity quickhammer me while I was asleep. I had to go for the 50-50 shot on Luxy as myself getting lynch would result in a certain win for the wolves. It’d be fucking dumb for a villager to quickhammer someone like that, and that’s exactly what you did.

I mean, Insanity’s the fucking obvious wolf here by his associations alone. He’s been sheeping onto villager wagons non-stop and he has never interacted with either Wazza or Luxy by choice and never casted a vote on a single fucking wolf.

Also, how the hell are you townreading this piece of shit of an ISO? It’s absolutely full of fluffling and getting excuses for his lurking instead of providing content, of sheep votes onto villager, ignoring Wazza and Luxy, and in general just screwing around rather than reaching conclusions such as the second to last post.

What do you make of his ABC post?

Wait… what the fuck.

After Wazza I essentially mistakenly lock-towned Insanity and had a slight townread on Luxy. I does make sense that I wasn’t nightkilled by either him or Luxy.

I essentially locked Luxy as scum for good yesterday when I remembered these posts, they felt crafted as anything

…I just realized that Luxy soft-bussed Wazza and used that towncred to further pocket me by sheeping in on Sam. I’m feeling like an idiot right now.

/unvote

WHY AM I CURSED DAMNIT

@Insanity I can’t believe I’m doing this to someone I locked as town

You’ve got 13 hours to prove that Alice is the scum out of you v Alice or you’re done for

I did mistakenly lock him as town before because I didn’t think Wazza would be skilled enough to cast a distancing vote, but I pretty much messed up for underestimating him, unless that was Luxy’s idea.

I’d like to ask how you’re townreading him, tbh.

Night kill analysis.

@Alice Why didn’t you challenge my PoEs?

These two are the most important sims here, as Maximus has flipped villager and essentially Hjasik would almost certainly push you had he been here.

Because I didn’t think me and Sam was a TvT and that’s why I was pushing on him so hard.

However, your theory is flawed as it essentially assumes Insanity is town by default.

Oh yes, another reason I locked Insanity as town was because his play here feels quite different from N&G