[FM] Quantum Mafia - Game Thread - Mafia Victory

lmao kyo just fucking ignored this

eevee confirmed we are pre-randed in 5999 setups. I fail to see what you want to say.

–and if you think you can lower my reputation: Too bad. Mine is already rock-bottom.

Actually I didn’t see it

What do you mean priority 1 mafia

theres a priority system so that when multiple mafia members would submit a night kill in one particular world, only one ends up going through

1 Like

And?

Next time, read OP first:

point is that regardless of what the program chose, you can actively remove particular worlds
and therefore the situation can be manipulated

Count them again, I will eat them all. Show everyone what I have done wrong. Lower my reputation and my credibility. I will drag you down to virtual death if it means that I get to get rid of you, who refuses to cooperate.

because I’m town

so I want it

I am 74% VT.

What about the other roles?

22% Goon instead of 31% or something that I had before I attacked Simon.

Attacking Simon lowered my chance

Weird Eh.

Not really. That sounds about right.
–you don’t happen to have any RC odds, do you?

So… what’s the last ~4%?

Probably RC.

I said earlier in the game I read the OP 5 times over and didn’t understand quantum physics
I’ve also read over that 3 times and still don’t understand why that would bring up a problem in the world being pre-determined but if the last sentence is correct then it would somehow drop a current world and traverse to a new one
Which makes absolutely no sense for a mafia game?

I actually don’t care about sundering your current reputation or anything, I only care about winning
And discrediting your ‘reasons’ that you’ve created against me is one way to further my wincondition

I saw this and wanted to reply to it
I was a lowest priority backup, and after reading the OP I wasn’t actually interested in this game; at all. And I have much other important things to do than be playing forum mafia right now. And the table I agree wasn’t particularly appetising to me
But eevee said he really needed a backup so

Eh. It could be PR, but it’s hopefully / probably nothing important.
–I gotta sleep now. It’s past 2 AM by now.

My understanding of the setup was that it was pre-determined and therefore outing chances is just fishing PRs
But if they’re infinitely volatile then I’ll out all of my percentages