[FM] Quantum Mafia - Game Thread - Mafia Victory

Do we know for sure that the person we choose to kill isn’t our partner?
@eevee

that is LITERALLY IN THE OP

how the fuck would you ever kill your teammate lol
you collapse worlds where the person you target is your teammmate
and if people were paying attention, they’d strategically target people they don’t want to be on a mafia team with

Still doesn’t change the fact that it isn’t really my doing but rather others not feeling the need to kill me.
So like.

its not your doing no
but its still your circumstance

^^^

If your not the killing mafia, your attack doesn’t go through?

Priority 1*.

correct (i.e. if you don’t have highest priority in those worlds), but your attack also doesn’t go through in worlds where both you and your target are mafia

yes. and of the worlds where any particular player is mafia, 1/4 of those are where they’re priority 1

so do you guys (other than Simon) see what I’m saying?

1 Like

I feel like people are just like “Go Chop Chop! To the Chopping Block! Chop Chop!” “Don’t kill the Chop Chop, we Chop someone else!”

Huh… I had to hack your post into pieces before I can read them, but I finally understand you now.

No, but my point was that it was weird how nobody attacked you despite (probably) not wanting to play with you.

Last one is during night

Not if they planned to vote for me the following day?

who did you target with your maf kill?

PKR
:crossed_swords:

what were all your results?

so a 1/4 chance at killing pkr if we execute you.
im okay with that tbh

My bad. I didn’t pay enough attention when 10+ players have submitted 5+ actions.

It’s not about you voting Derps.
You are currently the guy whom at least 4 people wish for your death. If you want to live through D2, then push all those attention to Derps instead.