[FM] Quantum Mafia - Game Thread - Mafia Victory

I guess but I still feel like it ain’t the best option but I understand it.

Please explain how.

Please explain how.

Who needs intel when the person you want to accuse is lost in the trees anyway?
–plus, I was the (only) one who JOAT Vigged him.

Yes, but you were kinda duped because not everyone follows the call.

…huh, that sounds tempting.

You can use every role you know.

Might as well kill the player who probably isn’t your Mafia partner.

@Marluxion, @Magnus, @LiLi041, @Simon
Who do you prefer dead: Seth, or the guy has 3 posts D1 and 0 posts D2 named Derps?

Basically: Just read the OP lol.

2 Likes

Wait, but gorta’s redcheck on Simon only collapses worlds where gorta is Cop and Simon is Town?
While that is non-zero, I don’t think that is enough to have us execute Simon over Seth or Derps.

Simon copped Wind as Mafia. This collapses all worlds where Simon is Cop and Wind is Town. (Less than roughly 120 worlds, according to the average 2% of randing Cop.)
Simon attacked Wind. This collapses all worlds where both are W/W. (Less than roughly 350 worlds, according to Wind’s math in P#1388.)

The fact that Simon’s actions have collapsed some worlds where Wind is Town and some worlds where Wind is Mafia, does not mean that Simon is suddenly any more special than the rest of the players. (Except Wazza.)

1 Like

Wait a minute. If Wind is 6.02% dead and was only attacked by Simon, when we currently have around 2500 worlds remaining, then can’t we just reverse engineer this?

.0602 x 2500 = ~150

According to Wind’s math, there is a 5.875% chance of Simon attacking Wind.

.05875 x 6000 = ~350

…in other words, ~200 worlds have collapsed because Simon attacked Wind?
–well, it’s either that, or some other external factors of similar nature, but either way we are now left with ~150 worlds where Wind was killed by Simon N1. (Unless someone JOAT Vigged Wind N1, in which case someone else can take over the math department.)

1 Like

Oh, sad.

Derps

1 Like

150/2500 = 0.06
Baseline odds of being Mafia: 23.5%

@Jane, I want to ask you again to be sure: What makes Simon any different than any other players?

I have an impression of most people talking, but I’m missing Leafia, Eli, Gorta, and Derps. Maybe PKR.

Are these people all active (?) too?

I already said.

If nobody wants to lynch them, that’s fine, I’ll just use all my negative actions on them.

1 Like

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
SirDerpsAlot ChopChop, Zone_Q11, LiLi041, WindwardAway 4
ChopChop Marluxion, Magnus, Simon 3
an_gorta_pratai Wazza 1
Magnus Shurian 1
Simon Jane 1
[Not Voting] an_gorta_pratai, SirDerpsAlot, PokemonKidRyan, Rome, YoubutWorse, Leafia, EliThePsycho

…I wonder how sad Seth would be if Derps somehow manages to come back online within the next 27 hours and somehow magically throws everyone on his wagon onto Seth’s wagon.

Don’t vote me I’m fun to play with nerds

Leafia - Not active this time. Unusual.
Eli - Usually more active.
gorta - Usually not active. This is normal.
Derps - I don’t know his meta too well.
PKR - Eh, he’s usually online when you call him.

Hm… I am starting to understand your M.O., but I don’t understand where this negativity for Simon is coming from. It feels… unordinary.

Woah you are on now? O.O

Good timing…?

someone must’ve told him he was getting wagoned in the wolfchat :joy_cat:

3 Likes

windy is towny yeeeee

Tell me why you are more fun to play with than Seth. You are currently the lowest poster, and you would have 0% death as well (which is apparently a criteria some people have set to the people who are more likely scum) had it not been for me attacking you as JOAT.