[FM] Quantum Mafia - Game Thread - Mafia Victory

But no it shouldn’t?

I’m positive Eeveebot doesn’t even recognise a ::skip command at all so Eevee would rather you have you vote for a no-lynch as well.

Remember what Eevee said? You specifically have to put ::vote @ or the bot gets confused.

yes but ::unvote doesn’t seem to be a command, unless you mean it’s worked in previous setups (I haven’t played with eeveebot before so idk)
so how will eeveebot know that unvoting is a command, either?

I haven’t either, I’ve been wondering wtf it was for the past 2 years

Okay, this is going nowhere.
Let’s hold another vote.
Not in voting thread; let’s do it here.

Who wants to do D1 No Death?
If so, write “/no death

Okay, I looked back at Eevee Bot’s history.

Yes you can unvote.

1 Like

This is from a different game (using different command things so)

@Simon, @WindwardAway, @Shurian, @LiLi041, @ChopChop, @Rome, @Marluxion, @Jane, @an_gorta_pratai

let’s give Magnus a chance and if he doesn’t show we vote him

but idk if eevee programmed it into the bot as ::unvote this time, since he didn’t specify in the voting thread

this thread is like 100 messages of “how do we unvote and what does skipping do” now

That’s literally Plan A, and the reason why I didn’t vote to skip D1 in the first place. :neutral_face:

+1

Which is why we should just say “fuck it” and not skip D1… “yet”.

…also Wind, what was this about?

Right now, instead of going on and on about magnus, that’s getting redundant, and the specifications of how evee works, most of us don’t seem to know how it really works, is there anything else that people want to talk aboutt, hopefully related to the game?

you wrote me down as having voted Magnus but also having skipped, and I thought skip counted as an unvote

Like we haven’t gotten any idea or any warning if the night phase has started or not, so why waste our time on it? Instead, since we don’t know why not talk about something fruitful?

Oh. Yeah, no. There was nothing mentioned about “vote for death” and “vote to skip” being the same kind.

I mean, we are all Town and Mafia at the same time. There is literally nothing to talk about, other than maybe who we want to kill N1, but I don’t think that’s a good idea, considering the improbability of all 16 players agreeing to kill 1 specific player.

ISO me and read my 1st and 2nd post.

idk, what’s the most recent anime you guys have watched, and have you enjoyed it?