[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

Yes. I don’t have an OP for Mad17 yet, though, but it’s not a huge hassle to make it since I’m just going to copypaste from another site.

This is a note that while I would prefer not to, I can return to co-host any of the games I withdrew from if no other co-host can be found and the main host still on the game feels one is needed. I would rather that than them get canned pre-signups.

Note: I’m withdrawing from hosting both my games in the queue. I know it messes some stuff up, but I would rather not risk hosting when I may not have enough time to do so. My schedule is going to change a bit, and that might make it difficult for me to be constantly present (which is what a host needs).

I might re-add at least one of them later, but for now, this is what I decided upon.

I am not removing SFoL 64 because someone else can still host it, and it’s a SFoL in the queue.

@DatBird @Geyde

I don’t want to screw the queue up too much. If someone else could take over for SFoL 64 (if the setup is reviewed positively), I would not mind. Several people have access to the OP I made, and the whole setup is there.

This is the last moment I can do this before I mess things up for everyone too much, so yeah. Better safe than sorry.

4 Likes

I will host SFoL 64 (well, if it doesn’t get denied in review, that is).
I really, really want a co-host (so ping me if ur down), but if i don’t get one, i’ll still host it, since i really think the syndicate deserve a sequel, and this is the only legitimate chance of that ever happening I think.

@N.1 I can cohost.

2 Likes
  • Harry Potter Forum Mafia
  • oB_L1ght
  • 16 Players
  • 36/12
  • I dunno

@Marshal’s Wildwest FM has passed review!

:congratulations: :birthday: :confetti_ball:
:cowboy_hat_face:
:cow: :cow2:

@N.1 and @eevee Airlock can open

9 Likes

Also gonna like not take a review for abit cause otherwise I wont be able to play games for like a two month stint so like thats why we have a lot tbd for start times as I want to spread em out

2 Likes

That’s why you have other reviewers.

Just send games to them?
They are not gonna grab stuff themselves unless you ask most of the time, so go an dask them.

most of them are allready reviewing stuff

yeehaw

Geyde took his game (which I was reviewing) off the queue

feel free to Assign Me Something

SFoL 64?
Or is geyde doing that

you are not DatBird

I’m also not totally clear on whether or not that game has a host

1 Like

Its hosts are astand and me
Read above

how bout watch your mouth… cause Im down to solo host that/ I think Geyde offered to cohost. Either way im fine with it.

After that up to you

@Geyde u should review this one

cool
I’ll take it

I already said it’s approved pending the tweaks we agreed on

and I said sure