[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

im also p sure geyde has given me the go-ahead

@geyde confirm y/n

ye

I was under the alt ‘x’ when I reviewed it
my bad

I added Corrupt Votes FM.
15’er semi-open setup where everyone is a role similar to Point Sacrificer.

What this

Work In Progress

Game Name: Conspiracy Around A Round Table FM
Main Host: Napoleon (and another host TBD)
Game Size: TBD (by time it’s ready for review it will have a game size)
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: Standard

Please Read

Closed setup except for a few known guaranteed spawns.
Most flavor is NAI.
Town Faction are the Servants of Arthur, the primary Mafia Faction is the Minions of Mordred.
It will be similar to Rokugan FM and will have its own unique special mechanics.
I’m still brainstorming (and designing) so if someone wants to help out with designing that would be cool, please DM me. If you do design please note that you won’t be able to play since it’s a closed setup.

3 Likes

Can I roll Angra Mainyu?

1 Like

The flavor is based on Arthurian legend.

The setup will have some similarities to Rokugan.

1 Like

Will game last longer than one day

7 Likes

Game Name: SFoL 70: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village
Main Host: Twil1ight
Game Size: 17
Game Type: SFoL

Note

A game with ACTUAL Villagers Hype!
I promise it’s not disguised Mountainous.

eh it prob shouldnt be 70 but like 66 iirc

i’m worried which

1 Like

Game Name: Deus Ex 20th Anniversary: Enemy Within 4
Main Host: Frostwolf103 and tbd co-host
Game Size: 16
Game Type: SFM

What is this?

This is a FPS game with RPG elements released in 2000 based in 2050’s near future as global pandemic is taking toll on the population and homemade terrorists groups are formed in the countries wanting to steal the cure to the disease to the lower class of citizenship while the important players of the society are supplied with the cure, but what is really going on? Who is pulling the events behind the closed doors? There’s no such thing as Illuminati…you’re complete bonkers

What are the factions in this game?

The uninformed majority AKA the town are known as United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition in short as UNATCO who represent as protectors of peace, the informed minority is called National Secessionist Force also known as NSF that represent the miserable, oppressed, the scum of the people that fight in the interest of the citizens that needs second chance of surviving the global pandemic in opposition against UNATCO that safeguard the cure as well, there is also another informed minority called the Illuminati and they are hiding among the faithful and loyal companions concealing their true agenda, there’s also another third party threat who is kept secret, as always in previous installments of Enemy Within, the goal is to eliminate all opposition

Do you have rolelist or is this closed setup?

Can you tell more of the game mechanics here?

This plays like standard Forum Mafia however there are some mechanics that will be sorted out as Special Forum Mafia such as: All roles have rather limited action uses instead of unlimited because once you used your action which you won’t have it returned for the rest of the game however to compensate this then there is one special class from UNATCO have the ability to replenish the player for their limited uses which works on all factions so there’s good chance that they are supplying the enemy unaware, NSF as the Mafia is using Factional Kill system and they also have other tools, it’s up to the selected freedom fighters in how they combine their team effort to achieve their goals, Illuminati in other hand are in capable of converting players to their cause, what else they have in their sleeves is classified as well to the unknown threat is classified however there are hints somewhere.

Is this game bastard?

Yes, that’s Enemy Within, your worst enemy is yourself, however my goal in this whole game is that you must overcome your obstacles

What are you talking about?

You must rely more on social interaction, deduction and manipulation than mechanical actions that most of the players rely on that information to solve, perception is our gift and also our curse, you rely on your intuition as you want to see the bigger picture but the problem is that smaller details are overlooked and change the narrative than what is really happening, that false narrative is accepted as truth however this whole thing is not a lie, it’s up to the player to find the sprinkles of truth

9 Likes

The legend is true. It hath returnedeth.

6 Likes

Illuminati faction to win

2 Likes

Ping me when you are ready to review my setup in 2021.
I can most certainly promise I have it and not just reserving the spot in queue.

6 Likes

Game Name: Mountainous 15’er 2: Scientist Flavor
Main Host: Marshal
Game Size: 15
Game Speed: 36/12
Game Type: Vanilla

4 Likes

Cohost position is open™

flavor being famous scientists is non-negotiable

raises hand timidly

I want to
And ill do well with famous scientists