[FM Queue] Queues and Submit thread

Game Name: Return of the Darkness - Upick
Main Host: Icibalus
Game Size: ~17 (size is flexible)
Game Speed: 48/24
Game Type: Special

Note: due to the nature of Upick, the setup hasn’t been designed yet, however a reviewer will naturally be required to review the setup once designed.

@Apprentice @Jane your misc can open signups!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve got a bit of a different request.

The Town of Salem Forums are looking for hosts for SFM games.

Please read through all of this before volunteering!

A site that we’ve partnered with in the past has asked for our help, as they are struggling to fill their queue with anything other than vanilla games.

We are looking for volunteers to host some more complicated setups over there.
If your game has already passed review and is classified as Special, you are more than welcome to host it off-site.
Otherwise, we are looking for setups such as GI or U-Pick (no FoL, sorry Geyde) or custom closed setups that aren’t too bonkers.

Some things to keep in mind:

• We are asking for experienced hosts to volunteer. Please don’t volunteer if you’ve never hosted FM before.
  • Your game will have to pass review here (and possibly on ToS as well. I am unsure).
  • We want to have a good look! This is an opportunity to help a friendly community, as well as bring some new players here. By volunteering you are agreeing to follow their site rules.
  • We don’t want to be overbearing. We aren’t going to send certain setups if they are too complex, and we aren’t going to send a million hosts over.
  • Their forum utilizes the phpBB forum software. They do not use discourse.

If you have questions or want to volunteer, please create a PM with me, @Arete, @DatBird, and @eevee, who has volunteered to help co-host with someone, and has knowledge of how hosting on ToS works.

Thanks, y’all!

6 Likes

Uh since efol is canned @Frostwolf103 deus ex can start

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Queue status / Site FM/FoL state of things discussion thread (Discuss stuff here instead of in the queue thread going forward)

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Queue status / Site FM/FoL state of things discussion thread (Discuss stuff here instead of in the queue thread going forward)

I have a misc I want to submit

What do I do?

Game Name: Coup
Main Host: Me
Game size: 10+
Game Speed: N/A
Game Type: Misc

Is this right?

3 Likes

When it comes to Miscs, you can just add it to the OP without asking. We don’t check review Miscs, but the hosts will still have to monitor the game so it doesn’t go out of hand IIRC.

Remove Thanatology and Bastard Sword. I’m absolutely done with the people on this site.

What happened??

@Geyde 's Return of the King Mafia can open

@katze 's Fortnite game can open, and return of the king will just drop to the next slot.

1 Like

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Queue status / Site FM/FoL state of things discussion thread (Discuss stuff here instead of in the queue thread going forward)

Hey yall reminder to keep conversations out of here, and two showing ur game again isn’t going to make ur game get reviewed any faster

2 Likes

Back to Square One has been removed due to a massive amount of criticism. It will be replaced by:
Game Name: Forumong Us
Main Host: thepigeonnyc
Game Size: 10
Game Speed: 24h meetings, max 24h rounds (it will be round-based, because there is no actual movement on the forums)
Game Type: Misc
This is WIP.

This will start after Warrior Cats FM.

@Geyde 's Return of the King Mafia can open for real this time