[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

i dont like this quick shift

What made you scum read htm? Also im hesitant to vote magnus because ive seen him do stupid stuff before, hes been a d1 mislynch in a game ive been in

what

:man_shrugging: weak push imo. Like I get it hes offline. But theres not much to it other than I dont like rolefishing.

you voted solic and then unvoted immediately

This is the first time you asked it, so I haven’t been able to dodge it. :smiley:

I want you to cast a vote. I should probably ISO you to see if you cast any, but I’m going to guess you didn’t cast many.

I currently consider the vote on me to be baselsss unless @Solic does some explanation.

youre gonna ree at me putting a bit of pressure on solic, but not solic doing the same thing to like everyone here?

well, rolefishing by itself was bad, but his reaction to being pushed was even worse imo

What was his reaction I dont recall it?

Just one aint cutting it for me Htm. Especially not for being top poster.

And now you are going to pretend like my earlier question doesn’t exist…

I already pointed that out.

I mean dat claimed the green check, thats a fair reason to unvote

he got very defensive and talked about how massclaim is a good strat

It’s because I trust Dat, can you stop ignoring my posts?

Oh I explained it, it’s because you have hardly voted in all your posts. You’re active, but it doesn’t seem like you’re interested in finding scum.

Really? I gotta find this

It’s not about his unvote. It’s about how he only has one vote in like 150 posts.

1 Like

gonna say this now, I’ve seen Solic in some other games, and he is always aggressive when he is active using whatever he can to apply pressure. My gut right now from past experience is telling me Solic is town.
im gonna vote Htm, mainly because of what I recall from d1 and then the next day saying he can toneread.

/vote Htm

just want to get my vote in to hopefully spark something to happen, have to catch a flight very soon so won’t be active for a little while. plus town shouldn’t have a nolynch today will hopefully have the chance to post an indepth read on my flight