[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

I mean dat claimed the green check, thats a fair reason to unvote

he got very defensive and talked about how massclaim is a good strat

It’s because I trust Dat, can you stop ignoring my posts?

Oh I explained it, it’s because you have hardly voted in all your posts. You’re active, but it doesn’t seem like you’re interested in finding scum.

Really? I gotta find this

It’s not about his unvote. It’s about how he only has one vote in like 150 posts.

1 Like

gonna say this now, I’ve seen Solic in some other games, and he is always aggressive when he is active using whatever he can to apply pressure. My gut right now from past experience is telling me Solic is town.
im gonna vote Htm, mainly because of what I recall from d1 and then the next day saying he can toneread.

/vote Htm

just want to get my vote in to hopefully spark something to happen, have to catch a flight very soon so won’t be active for a little while. plus town shouldn’t have a nolynch today will hopefully have the chance to post an indepth read on my flight

Not voting doesn’t = scum

Most people here basically haven’t voted, are they scum too?

yep. thats how i remember it

It’s because Alice explained to me how.

/unvote

/vote Htm

I think this is more likely to be scum at this point

Read my damn posts people.

i dont believe not voting =scum. for example dat hasn’t voted much, or moth, etc.

1 Like

Yes if they have 100+ posts, yes. Feel free to specify what people. Give me a vote Lion.

no you were trying to squirm out of having to make those kind of reads, and people called you out on it.
i hardly believe that you with 20 plus games hasn’t learnt what tonereading is

Yeah that’s shady af. Like I didnt like the questioning as it was. But then says it’s fine because people can CC and it’s only bad if arbiters are outed when he asked me if I was an arbiter. Uhhh add another one to SR list

1 Like

Moth was just present day 1? I don’t know I’m not caught up yet. Why do you think Htm is town?

I haven’t

Tonereads are hard and literally no one explained to me how.

I feel like Htm’s trying to look more involved than actually be involved
@htm have you posted any reads?

i dont necessarily think hes town. I just think its a bad reason to push someone