[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

He was scummy for those posts but you are strawmanning his argument I think. Anyway CDS suck and it is most of the time scum motivated.

cfd*

if datbird is scum sogman is likely scum as well
but if datbird is town sogman is town

For actual context, that kyo didnt provide. He was suspicious of townreading derps instantly after 1 post

3 Likes

Are you accusing me of trolling AND suggesting I get lynched for wanting to have a lynch flipped off of one of my townreads?

CFD do not suck when my top townread is currently on the block. I’d rather have anybody but myself and them lynched unless I’m somehow convinced of their involvement with the mafia.

Nothing from that post swayed me either way of saying it was towny or not. So i found it odd she townread it so fast

Tell me @KyoDaz what do you think of this message do you townread it?

Especially when its explaining what a No Day 1 lynch works

Kyo you have played with me both as scum and as town, does this seem anybit meta to you AT ALL? Do i do this as scum, do i do this as town? When do I do this?

When did i do this?

So I cant lead a conversation? why not?

Useless and not contributing something everyone wants from a townie :roll_eyes:. Show me their big contributions especially in the midst of their question dodging and complaiing people stopped a conversation when they were waiting on an answer from him?

Or I have a fricken greencheck, you know

still find this laughable

I’m pretty sure that Magnus is relaxed as any faction

Strawman once more. I’m saying that his attitude sucked and that it was PL worthy because I don’t trust him to make good choices whereas DatBird may be scummy according to me but it’s only a slight lean. And you’re either scummate with him or biting into his AtE hardcore.

What’s your read on Kyo?

I scumread the quickness not giving reads,

never did that

Scumlean atm, not bigger than my read on MrEevee, but still a scumread

Can you explain? (I swear no one ever explains their reads)

His whole argument is bollocks and makes almost 0 sense. Wow he scumreads people for making reads, NO I DONT. Hes just making up stuff at this point. Like he even said Moth was the biggest contributor before he subbed out. HOW? idfk

That’s strawmanning his strawman we’re soon going to reach unknown lands of argumentation

2 Likes

Whats strawmanning mean exactly, cause I want to make sure im understanding you properly

It’s a logical fallacy in which you present the opponent’s argument in a way to make it seem he is saying something else when in reality his argument is A/ stronger than what you’re presenting B/ something else

2 Likes

“A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent’s argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be “attacking a straw man”.

From Wikipedia as I’m too lazy to explain.

1 Like

I still don’t even know why you scumread me :joy:

Well is Kyo presenting that I scumread Alice for reading people. Yes, is he townreading Moths Day 1 for being very contributive. Yes. Do I say those make no sense or they are wrong, yes. I dont think thats starwmanning based on the definitions at all

Honestly people need to stop with the read statements and start giving actual explanations.

1 Like