[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

These posts are genuine af, so he is definitely roleblocker.

This is LAMIST.

If this is what is seen as ā€œrolefishingā€ thatā€™s very weak and this feels like a completely natural response.

I donā€™t have enough time to context read, but if this is in response to like Birdoā€™s vanilla townie check then I think this is getting more scummy, since itā€™s followed up by this.

Carefree atittude

Very self conscious of his meta. Pretty bad.

I donā€™t like this deflecting post. Especially since they didnā€™t cast a vote in it. :eyes:

Magnus generally doesnā€™t have much towny thought processes at all, so this is a great post for them.

This is not the attitude of someone that is going to let their scumteam down regardless of how infuriating it is.

This also reads more like frustrated townie (totally undeserved :roll_eyes: ) than squirming scum really.

Wait jmw is mechanically not scum?

This also doesnā€™t make sense from the perspective of a scum about to be flipped.

Scum will also be typically be more complaint than shown here.

I think Magnus is town, thread is dead when he is being main wagon. Low hanging fruit, as is always sigh.

reminder that scum does have feelings and can be sincere

You canā€™t be serious

He is so scummyā€¦ like

This is clear WIFOM to make you think this.

Is this in jest? :thinking:

I like this point, but MrEevee is quite new here, although they probably play on other sites seeing as they know what RVS means.

What makes you specifically read someone as neutral in a 4 mafia/1 neutral kind of game?

Hmm but Cheeki is once again strangely absent. :thinking:

Pot meet kettle. I like how you distinctly justified yourself with that line after it.

Someone bring me that ā€œIs this a Jesterā€ meme.

I mindmeld with you on Magnus however.

But you quoted none of my lines. :cry: How did you materialize this read. :upside_down_face: I donā€™t fancy a pocket.

Oh look I did it for you. ^^

Day 2 Votecount

Accused Voters Count
Magnus Htm, Insanity, SirDepsAlot, MrEevee7, SogMan 5/9
MrEevee7 DatBird, MathBlade 2/9
Htm Cheeki 1/9
Dasmodel Solic 1/9
DatBird KyoDaz 1/9

Yeah this is confusing as heck

How is Jmw confirmed not scum?

Care to respond to the restā€¦? You canā€™t just call everything WIFOM. Especially fromā€¦ Magnus, they are not known for 300 iq strats.

I dont really think Magnus is town. If he is town, I think he kinda brought a lynch upon himself by acting this way

1 Like

Can you respond to my previous questions?

Yea thing is, policy lynches bad. This wagon stinks. How is Insanity even on it? I havenā€™t seen anything of them.

What questions?

define policy lynches please, wanna make sure I understand what you mean

And me explaining this

And This one

Oh okay, they did exist actually and I actually like how their push progressed.

@SirDerpsAlot donā€™t disappear.

Lynch for sake of a personā€™s playstyle rather than alignment.

I was scum reading them a bit before this, this only made it worse