[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

Basically no reason?

At least you should explain your scumread to others.

PKR/Cheeki/other inactives.

I did and it hasn’t changed in at least this day, but as I said I’ll do a full case tomorrow wading through your 400 posts full of spam sigh.

No Htm, who, who specifically and why?

Why not Das or James?

For the record
One of the reasons I don’t trust PKR and wanna shoot him

The attempted action on me was a vanillafy.
I think PKR saying “there’s a role changer, probably vanillizer” is an attempt to gain trust (since I didn’t reveal the action) when in reality he tried to make me vanilla

They basically should contribute now or die

They are making it harder to find scum and there should be 1 scum in them at least.

How would you know this anyhow?

@KyoDaz

Why aren’t you shooting?

Also you had to shoot in thread last time, so how is it different now?

James already explained why.

Das = inactives.

shrug

I unfortunately am a Sleuth and don’t have the power to end people or else Centuries would be long gone.

Take note how this isn’t an answer.

What? When did I say anything was different

I’m basically explaining why we should get them.

Was just wondering why you hadn’t registered it publicly yet, but I guess I’ll find out tomorrow morning.

Take note how this still isn’t a specific player singled out.

Htm doesn’t have any strong stance on anything, because that will just alienate players from townreading him.

I have no idea which one we should get first, they are inactive, they have basically posted nothing or unreadable stuff.

God this is exhausting. Someone poach this lion before he refuses to answer the question, yet again.