[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

I’m thinking from meta that James is a 100% Town imo.

Yea, I also consistently refer to my role as something different \s I also don’t see anything resembling telepathy in Clairvoyant description.

This is soo flimsy. “I didn’t vote them, because they could be mafia jester.” :smile: Exactly the same argumentation would apply to you.

Why wouldn’t you check Dat to confirm two at once :thinking: I don’t want a wasted check on me.

All of these can be faked with the extra information scum typically has and how generally vague they are. I just can’t wrap my head around how you would call your class differently multiple times unless it would be a fakeclaim.

Yeah, let’s not rely on roles that we might not have. :man_shrugging:

Hardclaims a scum class…

Or rely on a class that we do have

Actually, it’s also possible scum has framer/tailors to specifically counter many invests

which means we can lynch Htm instead

OMGUS detected

@Marshal

How sure are you your check is legit and why? Take your check out of it and read PKR without it.

1 Like

On what nights did Kyo/Marshal invest?

I feel like Kyo was N2 and I’d assume Cheeki did n1

Without my check, I would be split lynching James and pkr.

Neither is particularly trustworthy

But I was told “my target is a member of the town” so defend him I will.

We are not lynching pkr
End of story

N1 I think

Could you stop “no reason tunneling” me?

For which Cheeki?

I think cheeki invested pkr n1, yes

Did you invest PKR or did Cheeki invest PKR?

He is Cheekis slot :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Cheeki did. N1. I replaced in just this day. Haven’t taken a night action myself yet

1 Like

Oh wait I misread :man_facepalming:

Yeah I know

I didnt make the question clear earlier.

I already gave my reasons. That you might not like them is not my problem. :man_shrugging:

I’m just happy I don’t need to do that huge ISO yet on weekdays when we have a better lynch today and I actually go into the weekend where I can do much much more. :eyes: