[FM] Random Rolemadness Madness v3.0 { Game end } - Mafia (MrEevee7/KyoDaz/Solic/htm) wins

so do when exactly does this day end?

I think we should get as many people here as possible if it is soon

/vote james

adding this back. oops

Isnt it in like 2 hours or less?

Or have I gone insane?

Accused Voters Count
PKR Solic, KyoDaz, Htm, James 4/6
James PKR, marshal 2/6

Just vote me Marshall.
At least allow me the satisfaction of a self-hammer because we all know I’m not getting out of this.
I’m tired, I’m bored and I’m more than frustrated.
I’m borderline angry atm.

fuck no. fuck no fuck no.

We have time. Give me an hour, okay?

if by the last 10 minutes, its clear you die, ill give you the self hammer.

deal?

Deal. Thanks dude.
I hope you can pull it off but atm my hope’s about as much as Junko.

@Sogman @Centuries @pokemonkidryan @KyoDaz @Solic @jmwjmw27 @DatBird @Htm @James

Sorry, hate to do this but i want as much activity as possible. Right now we need to get scum killed. i say CFD on james. I know its not PKR, and if kyo is real, then james is the kill.

Sog, dat, centuries, jmw. please put your vote where it counts

Hey man I dont want ya to be angry it sucks, I couldnt pinpoint the scum out of the three of ya. Honestly I scumread kyo the most out of the three

sigh…
Sure. Put your votes where you will.

and kyo/solic/htm.

salvation isn’t out of reach. turn back.

join the light side

Could you please explain your thoughts of why you think I’m mafia?

I’m still going to vote PKR, even after the James scummy stuff, I’m pretty sure that PKR is scum.

CFDs sort of suck in my opinion, the only way I may reconsider it, is if PKR gave me his most recent town game for meta analysis.

Way to defensive for something that you really aren’t being accused for earlier. Plus you seem dead locked when ur results are ambiguous, I get it you have reads, but its just odd imo

1 Like

Here my identity is Kiiruma.
The love child / ship between Kiibo and Miu Iruma.

1 Like

Just seeing Marl playing games makes me want to play there but Im lazy and scared to go over

1 Like

Right off the bat I feel like you are a bit more active compared to this game.

I had a role I loved and it was a 9-er.
I sorta had to be.

I was multi-doctor. I could heal any amount of players with chance (100/X) of success where X is each person chosen. I could even self heal in that too.

2 Likes

PKR do you like ur role currently?

I’m going to add this.
I have meta there of being Kiiruma. Which is easily discerned from my meta of being PKR.

I was always inactive. Never really did reads (I’m honestly always uncomfortable doing early game reads, or reads in general because I hate being wrong)