[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

Then claim that you are FPSing, or die.

You’d have known that I were FPSing if you were V as it would be impossible for there to be a red check on you. This is not the case here.

I mean at least we have a safe duo to lynch between for lynch phase. HIGHLY preferring Lady T.

Additionally, there is no reason why a redirecter would redirect a player onto themselves. That was blatantly a last-minute claim for you to get out of my check.

That’s not the point of an FPS, it’s to gauge other people’s reactions and see what you can find.

You’re doing this in the hope of an easy mislynch.

This was what Blue was last ga-

what the fuck was that name, Blue

Uh, how about the factional kill? How about information?

The best person to redirect anyone to is yourself, no question.

Does anyone remember something I used to say which sorta became a meme on here?

Your reaction was shit.

You immediately assumed that my check was real and that’s why you went directly attacking me despite the fact that you previously had me as a village read.

I WAS NEW DON’T BRING THAT UP

1 Like

No.

I assumed that your check was fake and that’s why I went after you.

Say, you don’t happen to have a Minecraft Server, do you?

Or to any other wolfy player you find. It’s always better to get a wolfy player killed than yourself.

I assumed that the self-proclaimed best mechanical player in this forum would understand it, then again having pride in being the best anything in this forum is like having pride being the world’s tallest midget.

I WAS NEW ALSO YET I STILL HAD THE NAME I HAVE RIGHT NOW

My night action found you as Scum, I would say it’s a job well done.

Y’know what. I want a 100% safe ritual today.

I am the Minister. Sacrifice me.

Nope, you can read my ISO from the start of the day where I’ve outright knew you were a wolf.

Why didn’t you out yourself in your posting message?

And you didn’t think to throw “mechanically confirmed” into your unchanged read on me in your massive reads list?

Fat chance.

What “other associative bad statements”.

Lets all just chuck out fancy sounding generalisations to help push a point shall we?

Because I didn’t want to out my check then. Duh. You gave me enough spew from it, thanks again.