[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

You’d think almost like I am actually looking at Geyde’s flip and analyzing. Oh no!

A wild Icibalus appears!

FIreslol is so petrified of randing wolf that he can’t help but not post at all as wolf. I don’t think a meta so distinctive can last, which is why I still have him as null until he’s active, but you never know.

oh yeah by the way @PokemonKidRyan Lamb is amazing an a theoretical world where wolves are gods at getting read as villagers but based on how bad most people here are at wolfing it’d make far more sense to choose a more consistently useful Traitor ability like Elementalist or Ritualist.

1 Like

I know a consistently good ability which becomes even better if Lamb gets sacrificed. How about one which can prevent a target town voting during ritual phase near EoG and thus can allow scum to get free ritusls off and convert for an easier victory?

Ladies and gentlemen, I found another wolf, you can thank me later.

Now, part of what set alarm bells ringing is the fact that the tone is almost identical to the last time Dat was wolfread in a simmilar fashion to this (by me, as it happens), but I know that simply showing that something could be somebody’s wolf meta but rather that it’s pretty obviously their village meta.

However, when I looked back at a game where Dat was a villager that the tone is much less rambling and halting than the tone in the wolf defense posts. It simply comes across as far more natural than if DatBird was a wolf:

Vi!DatBird's past meta

Because I play differently from you, and not every thing you think of is what im thinking. I have desire to read you, because this push seems similiar to your other pushes on me. When I made that whos my buddies list it was just because you asked, and I wasnt gonna take it serious because i dont have the answer. Do i townread you, nope, could you be town for sure. But with a little more time and little more reading I will have the answer.

W!DatBird's past meta

However, there are more than tonal simmilarities between the three posts, and there’s a lot wrong with this post in general, which I will get to in part 2 of this read.

Theoretically the Lamb is a strong class to choose. But as Icibalus said, the practicality of this is terrible on these forums as players here have no idea how to deepwolf reliably.

Nobody here would pick the Lamb as you need to deepwolf for it to work, otherwise it’s crap.

bleh bad wording strikes again

Why can you not let me GOAT? I was gonna vote them tomorrow and sudden reveal to dunk on a wolf

Part 2 of Ici’s Amazing DatBird read:

Look at the post which majorly pinged me here. The perspective that lead to Dat posting it makes absolutely no fucking sense, probably because he’s defending a post which had a seemingly contradictory perspective behind it and wasn’t actually thinking about what he thought about Baz’s reads, but that’s not the point here.

DatBird is trying to say that he believed that Geyde’s flip would clear people if he was village and would be a kill on a wolf otherwise. In that case, why does he think that there having to be a kill means it’s impossible for a free kill to happen unless he knew for 100% certain that all the Ritual candidates were 100% villagers.

Sure, you could theoretically think that in this stiuation right now, post-flip and with PKR cleared, but DatBird wasn’t thinking about this post in terms of an autopsy of his previous actions but as a defense of his thought process at the time. Either a lot of the wording of the post as being past tense makes no sense if DatBird is a villager, the parts that are present tense make no sense or, of course, DatBird is a wolf.

I would agree with this.
/vote Datbird

@James
@Hippolytus
Vote datbird.

Part 3: Wolfdust Crusaders

Now, obviously it’s theoretically possible for DatBird to be a villager who is just really really really bad at getting his thoughts across- DatBird’s sentence structures are utilitarian in nature, after all, and often miss out punctuation and have very long paragraphs.

I can’t prove that DatBird physically cannot have randed village and posted this. With this post alone. But, I can prove using every one of his posts that the perspective here doesn’t mesh with his full perspective and he is almost certainly not a villager.

When he wrote the post about Geyde V PKR as a choice, he wrote it as if Geyde was a wolf who could be a villager. When he comes back to it to defend it, he writes as if he always thought Geyde was a villager who could be a wolf.

There’s no way that this tonal/perspective based irregularity happened for no reason. My money is on DatBird beirng a wolf.

Why?

Part 4: The one that Mista hates

fun fact: I only split this microreads into multiple parts so that people would see a bunch of smaller posts and wouldn’t be too lazy to actually read all my arguments

Anyway, @James @Magnus @Hippolytus DON’T vote DatBird. If you want to make yourselves useful, get BlueStorm to L-2.

I’d rather lynch a literally outed wolf over somebody who I very heavily suspect is a wolf.

I’d rather get almost confirmed evil than most likely gamethrowing.

I’m glad you agree, now vote for BlueStorm. He’s basically outed wolf at this point.

like jeez

My reads being made in longer posts isn’t what makes them accurate, it’s the depth of the reasoning that I use. The fact that the read was made over several posts dosen’t suddenly mean the conclusion not only is accurate but that DatBird is OUTED WOLF because I wolfread him.

voting outside of BlueStorm/LadyThamasa is basically gamethrowing anyway; you always vote in a thunderdome that contains at least one wolf.

And the wolf in LT/BlueStorm is more likely to be Blue than it is to be LT, even apart from Thamasa’s general villageriness this game. Occam’s razor dictates thus.