[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

Post reads?

What do you make of the situation between Blue/Me?

I think that overall I townread you for most of your actions especially the Geyde defense D1 considering his flip. And combining the TR with that you got a redcheck I’m more than willing to get rid of Blue for this thunderdome.

Blue to me hasnt been similar to his scum meta that I remember which iirc a boatload of confidence, but a red check is a red check, and unless he was framed, which someone made a good point on why he wouldn’t, or your lying which I doubt cause the TR, hes caught scum. Now if he flips village you are scum, traitor, or had ur investigation tampered. If he flips scum ur even more lock towned

Why did you TR Blue earlier? And why did you suddenly have him as an SR?

I townread him for his pushes and not playing from what I remember his scum meta to be. I later scumread him for the redcheck

Which pushes?

The PKR and htm push

Post to me his Htm push?

Here ya go

This isn’t a push, though. This is just a wolfread.

Blue didn’t even vote for Htm this entire match.

Ok so it’s not a push unless you vote. So the whole Ici push on me wasnt a push because it didnt have a vote. Got it

See thats why that logic doesnt make sense. Push/scumread they come from the same mindset, that you dont like how this person is posting and you mention why. A push has more pressure to it with bombardment of questions and all, but in the essence a scumread is still a push just with less effort behind it. I agreed with Blues sentiment on HTMs post feeling off so I agreed with his push/scumread. Idk maybe I’m the only one who uses them interchangeably

Ici is actually building a case on you so that would qualify for a push. Blue’s only posting minor shit that he doesn’t like regarding Htm. Plus, I’m in a thunderdome with Blue, so he can’t exactly vote for you.

If you did that you have three checks.

What are the other two?

I used the infinite-shot ability on Blue, not the one-shot.

Furthermore why did you say you didn’t know why Alice did that? You didn’t replace Alice?

Then that passive wouldn’t apply

That was an answer to Solic’s question as he was comparing me with Alice in RM2.

Ohhh derp

Wait no it wasn’t. The question was why you did what you did?

It says you would suicide today.

If we lynched Geyde or myself during the lynch phase would you suicide?

I didn’t use the one-shot ability, so I won’t suicide if we lynched Geyde. I’m still not sold on you being V.

That’s part of the reason I scumread him.

He is following my scummeta or get “confirmed” then steamroll.

Yes this may just be paranoia. But if I am wrong and he is town he will always be town to everyone

But if I am right and he is scum it’s important to note that strategy