[FM] Ritual Mafia 3 - Heretics win!

Which pushes?

The PKR and htm push

Post to me his Htm push?

Here ya go

This isn’t a push, though. This is just a wolfread.

Blue didn’t even vote for Htm this entire match.

Ok so it’s not a push unless you vote. So the whole Ici push on me wasnt a push because it didnt have a vote. Got it

See thats why that logic doesnt make sense. Push/scumread they come from the same mindset, that you dont like how this person is posting and you mention why. A push has more pressure to it with bombardment of questions and all, but in the essence a scumread is still a push just with less effort behind it. I agreed with Blues sentiment on HTMs post feeling off so I agreed with his push/scumread. Idk maybe I’m the only one who uses them interchangeably

Ici is actually building a case on you so that would qualify for a push. Blue’s only posting minor shit that he doesn’t like regarding Htm. Plus, I’m in a thunderdome with Blue, so he can’t exactly vote for you.

If you did that you have three checks.

What are the other two?

I used the infinite-shot ability on Blue, not the one-shot.

Furthermore why did you say you didn’t know why Alice did that? You didn’t replace Alice?

Then that passive wouldn’t apply

That was an answer to Solic’s question as he was comparing me with Alice in RM2.

Ohhh derp

Wait no it wasn’t. The question was why you did what you did?

It says you would suicide today.

If we lynched Geyde or myself during the lynch phase would you suicide?

I didn’t use the one-shot ability, so I won’t suicide if we lynched Geyde. I’m still not sold on you being V.

That’s part of the reason I scumread him.

He is following my scummeta or get “confirmed” then steamroll.

Yes this may just be paranoia. But if I am wrong and he is town he will always be town to everyone

But if I am right and he is scum it’s important to note that strategy

But the question towards you wasn’t about Alice. I don’t care if you’re sold on me being villager or not. I want to understand what Alice has to do with any of this

Because Solic said that Alice would probably use Change of Faith n1 to clear as many villagers as she could were she in my spot. Which is dumb as I am not Alice so we obviously have different playstyles.

But then address Solic’s question in the @LadyThamasa of that post.

If all you did was rebutt the point about Alice, the mindset question is unanswered.

So what is your thought process behind your night action?