[FM] Ritual Mafia IV -- Day 4 (7/16) -- Heretics and Traitor Win!

but also asking for conversion is allowed

i’ve decided strongly that im not going to do that because even if i was converted I wouldn’t feel like i deserved it or that it was right

I mean you can’t get converted you already are a heretic

no dummy im bitch doctor :newspaper_roll:

i only heal bitches

are you calling vulgard a bitch

absolutely

@Vulgard bitch

4 Likes

If cleanse is active then it’s a bad thing, but not horrible. We will lose a townie, but at the same time they can’t get a convert.

At the same time we will lose anyway if we lynch a townie and then lynch a heretic

Arete already did the math

If we knew 100% that cleanse was active this could even be good, unless the convert thing still works.

I’m honestly voting sulit cuz I’m 70/30 on him being heretic/town

theres a chance that scum don’t have a sorcerer and that cleanse literally can’t be activated though

the thing is we can’t

and so it’s WiFoM

which is why i think we should still rit from the pool of “rittting this person if townie doesn’t fuck us over” pool but then WiFoming it from there

We know for a fact Dry is heretic

im p sure they would have a sorcerer because dry is like the conv 80% of times

If they couldn’t get a convert then we could take out two heretics in one day, but I really don’t want to risk it.

okay

Vulgard is dead so obviously not him

I think I’m not confident enough in Alice being town to include her in the ritual pool, like, I want to think she’s town, and she’s spewed by Kyo, but she’s good enough at fooling people that I’m not 100 percent comfortable with it

I’m okay with Braixen, it probably doesn’t get us Mechanical Things but it does get us a basically-guaranteed ritual on a townie

I’m okay with myself although a part of me kind of doesn’t want it to be me because if I shoot town and we lose because of it then it’s 100 percent my fault

I … think I’m okay with you but if we’re going to ritual you I’d want to spend some more time talking to you so that I can get a more confident read on you

would probably add Marshal to the ritual pool, I don’t really see him being scum after his EoD2 and mechanically it’s equivalent to an Alice ritual if both are town

no, its not

its virtually nothing

my targets are announced

well she’s also claiming WD

but if they’re announced then it’s pretty useless

Don’t ritual me because they probably have the ritual swap thing on me