[FM] Ritual Mafia IV -- Day 4 (7/16) -- Heretics and Traitor Win!

thank you, PST+2

or is it PDT rn

frick u.

1 Like

Anyway @Arete Explain why you voted on KyoDaz for Ritual D2 and why you mislynched someone both D1 and D2.

you are pushing really hard for Alice over katze

you are also very scummy

thus this makes me feel worse about ritualling Alice and better about ritualling katze

oh god im reading through the thread and i found myself trying to get a read off of Apprentice’s posts

lmfao
hi im apprentice now

kat is 100% the best rit from my eyes

idk kat’s specific thoughts on this
but I think it’s objectively the best move.

Objective in that i don’t know the alignment of anyone else in the good rit pool and from my eyes kat is the best one.

I will sheep voting kat

because I was wrong ¯_(ツ)_/¯

explain why you’ve responded to anyone questioning you about your reads with ‘I already answered this’ even when that’s empirically false, why you’re pushing specifically for Alice to be ritualled and katze not to be ritualled with self-contradictory logic and despite specifically saying that you’re not confident Alice is town, why you claim to have forgotten one of your night abilities existed, why you explicitly admit to lying about your read on Vulgard yesterday, and why your response to Ici’s push on you was incredibly wolfy

this question sucks because at some point it stopped being a question and started being a list of reasons why Wazza is a wolf

Holy shit this is the best Sorcerer soft ever

what the fuck is this post?

didnt you just say you didnt like meeee

I don’t even want to answer you.

I lost motivation for this game a while ago, cya.

yes but everyone is fine with you and I don’t feel like looking for a better person

and even if I did it doesn’t matter and it’s just my vote yeeting to a random place

getting angry doesn’t make you a villager

that was supposed to be a reply to Wazza not a generic comment to the air

LMAO

Go fuck yourself

Seriously I’ve dealt with enough of people calling my anger fake at this point that it’s just pissing me off and isn’t even a reason anymore.