[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

SogMan

this is all kind of eh

that “why do this” post was aways after Marshal made his critisizms and looks a tad in-genuine, but could also just be socially unaware

:confused:

his tone is so uninterested, it’s almost like he forces himself to post sometimes lol

summarized situation without giving any original thought. Since this is one of his first longer posts, that makes this slot weirder to me.

(also: second time in my ISO of him has he said “how do you say it, (insert word)?” while using the word correctly. i dont think it’s AI but w h y)

he just repeated what Marshal said near verbatim

well now i feel like a dick

except he hasn’t gone very in-depth on that scumread, and only voted once a wagon started. this slot is somewhat consistent with his read progression though so…eh

this suspicion on marshals wagonomics seems kinda pure, as in that time Marshal was being a little weird with the Magnus wagon, I can see a villager suspecting it.

lottaaa mech-question-interactions

redeeming himself here a little,

Conclusion:

Nullish/Scumlean - Scummy for trying to look like they are active when not really posting content. Not entirely convinced they are scum, as they seem socially unaware at times, but I would like to see more engagement from this slot soon.

1 Like

…I didn’t read many posts but…

@Alice you’re telling me you lied about your Vet claim?

In RM4 I was pro town, if you noticed all my reads all my townreads were correct when I was talking about them

granted I wasn’t pro, nor town but you get the point

no i was more talking like postgame cred

So, despite cheese being a common SR here and nobody TR’ing them with him having a fair amount of posts he’s only received two votes so far, one from Katze earlier on who unvoted and me. So there’s some level of resistance to his wagon.

1 Like
i really lack scumreads huh

Town
katze
CRichard564
Marshal
Wazza
Italy

Probably Town
TheBlueElixir
PokemonKidRyan
ModeShifter
oB_Light
an_gorta_pratai
EVO
Alice

Nullzone
SogMan
Fossil
Universal
Twi11ight
Magnus

Probably not town
clonedcheese
N.1

/vote Alice
I am parking my vote here and if they aren’t lynched they will be shot tonjght

…that’s basically what I said, didn’t I?

Except I’m the fucking TI. I fakeclaimed Vet so I wouldn’t get NK’d.

Don’t fucking shoot me.

Explain some of these?

Eh, I’ll shoot you anyway

pick a name and ill try to explain it

I’m taking no risks and your fake Vet claim annoyed the heck out of me.
Plus I never saw your TI claim

Are you dense? I’m the only fucking TI claim here.

What the actual fuck? This is actually gamethrowing on your part if you do this.

I’m more or less curious why you believe my TK claim

But this reaction doesn’t come from scum but then again you’re Alice so eh, what do you know. /unvote

Can I see your reads?

there’s a world where you’re fake and the real TI isn’t claiming

there’s a world where you’re the only TI

i don’t think you’re a good vig shot but i think calling it “throwing” is simply inaccurate

Evo.

Alice has a point here, everyone is avoiding mentioning cloned too much but no one townreads him.

1 Like