[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

I am loser little nerd, I do not do the smoke

This was my plan. Be incognito D1, gather information and post reads based on that. Oh no we can’t that time to barge in like a bull in a china shop and make the mayor reveal. Nice clap clap.

true vulgard was a hella slot to sub in to

1 Like

have

Vulgaaaaaaaaaaaawd

Hehe

You may have noticed that when I offend someone, it is deliberate. It is never an accident when I say offensive things.

you offended my deductive capabilities by assuming I assumed you were a female

2 Likes

OKAY GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE have good sleep sleeps, CRich you should sleep too

2 Likes

Sleep well EVO :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good night Evo. Where I live bed time isn’t for several hours yet.

1 Like

My bedtime isn’t for 19 hours… haha…

i asked alice a question and she disappeared so now im sad

ill be back soon™️

Regarding your question, Light did wallpost far earlier. Not sure if it was pressured, going to check rn.

There’s a similarity, and he does look fairly pressured here. Tbh, while I’m less safe on him the broadness of the reads kind of helps me get a better feel here.

now that my useless classes are over, im able to look into this better

i mean i just said what i thought about it, even if its also what marshal thinks
i just played randomizer and was told to post my thoughts actively (because i was inactive and rusty that game, still am but feeling more confident)

i dont quite get what you mean here, wazza asked opinions about marshal and i gave them
this might just be how my tone is in general i guess

here i was trying to somewhat defuse the situation, to no avail

yep i havent properly touched tos for even longer that i havent touched tol/fol

I mean, take a look at the sheer amount of nulls you had while he only had Sog/Rich/Wazza as null. Though the 3p reads kind of bothers me.

would you say that the “making a ton of readlists under pressure” thing is specifically a newbscum thing, or just a newb thing

Some notes regarding Light wallpost here.

• The idea on Wazza is a horrible-ass idea. We don’t even know if a CL rolled.
  • I technically agree a lot with the thing on N.1.
  • Mode’s basically a gimme.
  • I like his read on Italy, tbh. Wolves don’t scumread PR claims like this, and when they do it’s usually just to lynch them.
  • Eh, this is basically the consensus regarding Twi even though I hate it.
  • gorta… yeah.
  • Marshal/CRich is okay.
  • In the same spot as Katze.
  • Like, the TR on Cloned is actually kind of villagery if Cloned flips Coven here as wolves wouldn’t TR their buds that are consensus scumreads like this.

Rest… eh.

Tbh, I like this wallpost. He’s pretty contrarian and a lot of his stances are very much out there.

Probs just a newb thing. His reads don’t seem like something that a wolf would make.