[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

Assuming clone flips coven/NK, whoever refused to vote him are the ones I’d push D2.

Wolves, duh.

Marshal’s point on me was fucking idiotic as I’m a PR claim and I have nothing wolfy on my ISO except that FPS. Hell, Marshal also claims that he was TR’ing me before the FPS.

Cloned’s a VT claim with basically extremely wishy-washy reads and his entire voting history has been opportunistic.

reeeeeeeee
does anyone disagree with me that seth has been quite annoying

wtf
Hey

These are my “blatant BS excuse reads” you were talking about
I explained my gorta lean, I don’t like outright VT claims
and WTF do you mean TMI
Can anyone tell me what she means by TMI here

Because:

1. I don’t like people doing stupid things to muddy up the readings
  2. Seth’s been consistently incorrrect
  3. My leans are just those - leans. I’m not entirely sure of gorta’s alignment, seeing that they haven’t talked very much

Also I voted Seth early yesterday, out of annoyance. Why the fuck are you still holding onto this? Why is this valid evidence?

pings italy asking him to vote

3 Likes

well
you clearly need to play more with “idiots” like me

I’m basically thinking Cloned/EVO is the most realistic pairing here as EVO’s interactions with Cloned is quite bad as it looks awfully distance-y and he hasn’t done anything villagery. Hell, nobody has even pushed me so I’m fairly certain that he’s an UTR wolf, so I’d basically do Cloned->EVO.

because they don’t see a reason to vote me except your word

hello

policy lynching is wrong and anyone who does so must be annihilated

Yikes cheese, if you didn’t notice but your defence is terrible as it doesn’t exactly say why we should read you as Town.

You don’t lynch villagers regardless if they’re annoying or not as it is bad for your if you’re town.

And? Why did you vote a policy lynch over your scumread? Why not push gorta?

Like, Blue is literally the second most TR’d villager after Seth. He’s basically threadspewed rn.

Because you clearly wanted him lynched from your post.

i don’t necessarily agree with this

but even if I decide to do a “policy lynch”

I do it early on in the day

and I don’t push it

notice how I didn’t call for everyone to vote seth and kill him off?

now why the fuck is alice using this as “valid evidence” acceptable in any way

I need people’s names. Not abstract figures. :expressionless:

He’s the TK claim, so that’s a nope.

This sounds good, but I still don’t have examples.

If you’re basing your argument only off these 2 players, then you might want to either step your range or you will be actually lynched Today.

policy lynching actively excludes players from the game and makes them want to stop playing

There are some people that tend to PL some people as scum. How is that not a “valid” evidence?

"Either a scum or a consistently wrong townie
Both of which are bad for town"

Here you’re making an argument for Seth’s lynch and you were on him despite that you claimed to SR Gorta for claiming VT.

have you existed in this game
like at all

can you go back and see exactly at what point i voted seth

“Wow, he seems really towny! SCUM.”

“Wow, he seems really towny! SCUM.”

Thanks for revealing it to everyone who didn’t see it the first time.

Nulls everywhere, no large opinions further than two short sentences with gorta.

saying it again reeee

Hmm. Okay. Re-eval to the rescue? Idfk.

I said that I TR him. It’s just that he’s being a complete imbecile this match by tunneling me over a dumb FPS.

Vote on Seth framing it as a policy lynch.
Claimed he has a strong SR on gorta despite never really pushing on gorta.
Only TR so far is on Blue who’s been threadspewed by now.
Around half his reads are nulls.

Elaborate on gorta. I claimed VT immediately. Does this mean you don’t like my claim? Huh? :angry:

Because you’re PL on Seth instead of voting your supposed disliked VT claim; Gorta. Even I can see this.

1 Like

…alright. I’ve made my choice.

/vote clonedcheese

Then vote cheese.