[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

I’m very close to saying something to you that may get me banned, so I won’t.

But seriously.

A) Stop tunneling.

B) Why the fuck would I attract so much attention to myself like this? Because it helps me survive/solve. My wolfgame is to act more subdued here. Remember when I said that people TR me when I’m W and SR me when I’m V? IT’S HAPPENING IN THIS EXACT FUCKING GAME.

Vote Count

Voted Voters Votes
Zone_Q11 an_gorta_pratai 1/10
clonedcheese Alice, CRichard564, Zone_Q11, Wazza, Twil1ight, Fossil 6/10
Alice Marshal, katze, EVO, PokemonKidRyan, oB_L1ght, Universal 6/10
katze ModeShifter 1/10
Currently abstaining Players Italy, clonedcheese, TheBlueElixir, SogMan, Magnus 5
Yell at me if there are any mistakes.
1 Like

Yet another member of the braindead brigade.

I AM A FUCKING TRACKER YOU DIPSHIT, VOTE FUCKING CLONED AS HE’S ACTUALLY A WOLF.

and knowing your slot’s alignment is very helpful for analysis.

Seeing if you are town or coven or neut solves the damn game where as cheese gives Nothing

don’t fucking go after uni like that alice

wow. even split.

If we get to L-2 it seems I’ll have to use extra votes to get cheese’s flip.

@CRichard564

I think you should reveal rn.

A) Italys the TP and he’s not a doctor.

B) We’re going to ML a PR if you don’t.

italy is a TS

I know all the information I need at the moment.

Alice wants cloned lynched because they have all sorts of mafia-y activity and actions that resemble a new player.

You and Marshal believe Alice is mafia because she did an FPS and seemingly baited out the Vet and TI. She also has flaws and holes in her logic in doing her FPS that she doesn’t seem to fully respond to.

DO NOT REVEAL

can you give 2 reasons why cheese is scum and 2 why alice is town before doing that

Because that was a shit-post. As a wolf I don’t do it with serious posts.

Technically he can prevent CRich from dying, so there’s no issue in revealing.

Okay, how about a compromise, please? So that we can be civil?

Everyone during night phase will ISO and read Marshal, Alice, and EVO. We’ll give our thoughts, explain what’s going on, and then we’ll decide what to do.

Right now we are getting nowhere. I want to solve the game as much as anyone, but this Marshal and EVO versus Alice is not helping anyone. I get why people want Cloned and Alice dead. Right now, though, Cloned is a higher target for me due to the fact that I doubt they’re as good of a potential role as Alice might be.

Please. It will ease everyone’s tensions if we just rest a bit.

Anyway, I’m going to leave now. I’m needing to cool my head, and I still have homework that I need to do.

this. even if i was a spectator, read this

tbh, her going after Uni is like someone losing their absolute shit after a bad day and beating their dog

bold claim

fossil and alice are the same alignment 90% of the time

all fossil is doing is defending alice, if fossil is scum and alice is town there’s no gain pocketing her

town!fossil and wolf!alice worlds are the 10% though

no. This lynch is important. stop trivializing it.

the alice wagon has been fought for tooth and nail with logic while the cloned is fought for with base-level reasoning

Wow, that is actually really informed. Aight. Sorry to doubt.