[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

@SogMan
@Wazza
@TheBlueElixir
@N.1

thoughts on what I was attempting to do?

1 Like

btw If i haven’t said it already, i’m not going to make scumreads or push anyone for lynch until the last 24 hours of today. I want to refine my towncore, but that is hard AF when nobody is posting

If i had to go off of what I have right now and the v pings i’ve gotten, i’d say that

Seth
Italy
SogMan
Twilight

is probably all villagers. but if there were just like 3x the posts from each of them i’d be able to refine this better

What you are trying to do is control the thread.

So you must be lynched,

I also want your reads.

In fact, the game would be a lot easier if it was more active and not just a string of my thoughts. Usually i’d be able to give those thoughts and discuss them, but right now all I can do is give them and no more.

this was done 1000 posts into the game

by then. I should have some good reads

Heading home now will post when back.
I do not believe much has happened though which means less to catch up on I suppose

1 Like

Marshal openwolfed.

I said I have stuff to catch up on. Not that I acquired temporary blindness or insanity.

Darnit, was kinda hoping.

ok so like 2 things.

a] my only 2 options are control thread or let thread be dead. It’s easy to say i’m “controlling thread” when i’m the only one posting, but my efforts are to get people to post. This thread would have way less posts if not for me and the game would be less progressed

b] You are right. I am controlling thread. wanting/taking thread control is not AI for me and I can give multiple town games where I have controlled thread or tried to at least. It’s not a scum thing

Your mom open wolfed

2 Likes

Then post your reads like I asked.

Shoot you exposed her.

I posted reads before you said that. If you want elaboration on any of these I will.

Right now, as I said, i’m not making scumreads until the last 24 hours of day

1 Like

Just gonna be spicy, I don’t think Wazza and Marshal are ever both coven here

can you elab on this

Interesting, I want your opinion on me rn.

The entire Marshal train is big meh as far as i concerned. As for accusation of “trying to control thread”, Marshal is acting way too passive to even consider this possibility. His ambitious plan didn’t work out but that’s inrelevant. If there is something else then indulge me otherwise please stop wasting time on this.

Who?

(to wazza)
You have a good amount of posts (ty) and i’m planning on scouring your posts after lunch

which… should have been an hour ago
fuck

it’s what ModeShifter goes by on other sites