[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

Okay, so sleep is a fruitless pursuit for the moment. Seth was doing a constant Sethtunnel for all of D1 on people who I can’t honestly remember besides me and since it’s being brought up, PKR, refusing to explain why he thinks I’m scum.

Boi in Blue

I’m about 60 posts in, and most of this is kinda eh stuff with no real attempt at deeper analysis (on topics that are potentially ai)

them pushing marshal/wazza/gorta dilemma is weird
is there any reason to do it?

I do like this

this seems disingenuous

(did pkr ever retract vig claim)

I jive with this eval because it sticks out in a good way
Would scum go back and reread somewhat townread players (basing off Alice reads) just to stumble onto push fodder then come up with a push and then make that turnaround push without serious buildup in prior posts (instead of testing waters)?

I seriously doubt it
It makes far more sense from town rereading an ISO, commenting on it, then stumbling on something particularly suprising

It also is then consistent with them questioning mode/oblight
Same thought process, not cherrypick

I like it

their later handling of gorta was kinda weird tho

I still like their later thought processes, but some stuff kinda irks me
I’m going to play it safe and probably (?) evaluate it at moderate town

Your whole ranting post after I’d already apologised. Not that you deserve even part of one.
You even had the fucking audacity to @ me in it.
If you have a problem then sort it.
I’m the NB or scum, right? Then please, finally do SOMETHING about it.

What does that mean?

difficult to explain
it’s like the narration that is confusing me
whatever
I’ll come back at your slot in like when I wake up or smthn

could someone compile a list of all people that have stated willingness in some manner or another to vote sog
only stuff before d2 tho

so

if I townread tbe, what the fuck do my reads look like now?

I have pkr/uni/twi/evo/magnus/mode(can this slot seriously be scum? I might just follow alice’s read)/ob as potential scumonthewagon
off wagon, I’m looking in fossil/gorta/wazza/sog/(maybe) cheese

I don’t want to build cheese town worlds yet since I’m not 100% confident

interesting manuever

making a bold call
I don’t think Uni is groupscum because of their interaction with Twi
It’s a chainsaw from N.1, but they really have stuck to their guns in terms of progression
Not hard sold town since they haven’t interacted with large part of game yet

Nothing choppy

I’ll just call mode town
It’s probably safe enough

Is it bad that Seth acting like a wolf is literally grounds for a townread?

I’m starting to understand why he asked my to be his hydra partner

Seth’s behavior in this game is similar in my past two games with him and he was town in both cases.
Based on his meta, I’d say he is town.

this is what it looks like now (+ my slot)

possibly
I don’t try to read the slot
I let other people read it and tell me what the slot is

Also, I should point out that I had my reasons for pushing Italy, but then flipping Cit makes 100% more sense.

Them*

Welp. Alice was right yet again, and killed yet again. …TIME TO NUKE BOTH CHEESE AND EVO

/vote clonedcheese

I felt like most of thread direction was being guided around by marshal, which isn’t great grounds for thread based reads
If I had to take a shot in the dark I’d say scum weren’t the main decision makers in those talks based off the people I have cleared so far

top 5 posters are pretty townie (maybe minus wazza, haven’t really read that slot) + my slot being confirmed town from my pov is an interesting look

I said it before and I’ll say it again. Italy has been LHF in every game I’ve played with him so far.

Also @Italy, congratulations on randing town this time.