[FM] Town of Salem 2 - Stalker, Executioner, and Shade win!

wait you mean we can’t play as multiple slots of possibly different alignments? I don’t see why not! /s

You’re joking but it has happened (although on accident) before and definitely wasn’t balanced.

Oh yikes… wait how could that possibly accidentally happen…?

From Fossil’s replacement in derps, I haven’t liked their content one bit
It’s possible that I’m biased but all they’ve done is meander about thread, completely avoiding doing anything actually productive
They haven’t even considered main wagon and instead went onto my slot for reasons that I still don’t know

I was able to case worlds where they are scum doing whatever the hell they want. They aren’t really concerned with the gamestate based off how they handle my slot (see word usage in ‘scoom’. It’s a lack of concern alongside the bet they proposed that makes me think they don’t give a shit. And I’d expect town to give a shit more when Alice is gone more than scum)

scyooooom

Yeah, the loss of Alice is definitely no bueno. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a scum early in the wagon.

Multiple scum is possible, even.

I’d like to point out that I did say this.

But as for a town derps world, I don’t know why they would be acting the way they are now outside of just not caring about the game
which doesn’t make sense to me given that town is in a rather precarious position

But I doubt we’ll find any after the sixth voter or so, last few came on within a couple minutes of each other (and the last was me, so…)

I expect to see them on wagon
I certainly wouldn’t call exactly where they are

Middle of wagon seems most likely from my pov, but I wouldn’t lock that

giving oblight the benefit of the doubt for now (they might be nk, but honestly I can’t be bothered at this point to closeread before I conk out)
Wazza/Twi are ISOs I’m most interested in

I think once those slots are figured out we can solve game

I’ve been softing my role for like the past twenty minutes.

But whatever.

going to bed
don’t care about softs

I’ll be back. Right now I’m hungry and need to eat.

Ok I’m back.

First of all I took a break and then fell asleep at 3 PM (didn’t get up till 10 and slept till 4).

What part of my iso? Show me the posts that doesn’t hit my vibe.

Why has everyone forgot about EVO? EVO’s TI claim is what led everyone to nuke Alice.

EVO better have a good reason to have claimed TI because if they don’t I vote to nuke that.

Rt is possible.